touring nightmares

my first tour up north was a diaster I didn't have a planned route, had no contacts with local ladies and there was a tropical depression that hit and I was travelling from NY to Philly and dumbass me determined to keep my dates drove through they storm and than it hit me :what the hell am I doing"....oh well I learned not I have contacts when I travel and plan where I am going the right way...the one good (well maybe not so good) one of my Philly dates was on his way to see me and got hit by a city truck no he wasn't injured and ended up with a nice settlement I joke with him I am entitled to some of it because had he not been coming to see me he would not have been hit and got a new car and money...lol...
Very interesting responses...thanks
I agree with never letting a client go #2 in your hotel room..... every time I would see a client I referred to as the Kicker he would drop off the kids when we got back to my room. I noticed a habit after the second time and would always make him visit the lobby restroom before joining me upstairs.

I think it is a very wise idea to have your client call 15 minutes before your appointment time so you do not hear him screaming your room number into the phone while walking through the lobby.... even if it is a busy hotel, there are eyes and ears everywhere.

I always recommend never using the same hotel as an incall while on tour for longer than 2 nights. Too much traffic=too much attention.

Be safe out there ladies !
Lmfao @ not letting a client do the #2 in your incall. Well what does one do? Shove a butt plug up his ass? OR yell "Hey don't take a dump here"?????
Helll no. Not those jeans.. ever! lmbo!

ACP, Jeans, tshirt, my hair pulled back in a baseball hat and sometimes sunglasses and no makeup. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Girl, you're not fooling anybody with that get-up. That's the standard, celebrity incognito outfit...
I went out on tour and nobody showed up. I can't figure it out. What a fuckin nightmare
Girl, you're not fooling anybody with that get-up. That's the standard, celebrity incognito outfit... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
If your HOT, short of wearing a burka, your going be noticed!

You would never know that this was SNL, Irish Vixan & Naomi!
I went out on tour and nobody showed up. I can't figure it out. What a fuckin nightmare Originally Posted by burkalini
Now thats funny! I can just picture you sitting waiting for the phone to ring! LOL
I went out on tour and nobody showed up. I can't figure it out. What a fuckin nightmare Originally Posted by burkalini

At least you still had your toys to play with.
Girl, you're not fooling anybody with that get-up. That's the standard, celebrity incognito outfit... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Lmfao! I know right!

At least you still had your toys to play with. Originally Posted by pyramider
Funny :-D

Don't leave an outcall and go to a restaurant to have dinner and sit at the bar with your dress on wrong side out.

Don't book your room by a train track so that every time you orgasm, a train whistle simultaneously goes off in the distance.

Don't poke your client in the eye right when your having an orgasm.

Don't flail around in the bed and whack your head on the nightstand right when your about to have an orgasm.

Don't ask me how I know any of these things. Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
Lmfao @ not letting a client do the #2 in your incall. Well what does one do? Shove a butt plug up his ass? OR yell "Hey don't take a dump here"????? Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Isn't that why there are plants in hotels?