Trump gets shot at again.

If Kamala was actually ahead in the polls, they wouldn’t be trying to kill Trump.
This should be on the front page of every news outlet, but it's clear. The American people have voiced their opinion; they don't care.

They didn't care after the first time it happened. They don't care now.
  • Devo
  • 09-16-2024, 09:50 AM
This should be on the front page of every news outlet, but it's clear. The American people have voiced their opinion; they don't care.

They didn't care after the first time it happened. They don't care now. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
No, the vast majority of the corrupt media won't cover the story for more than an hour, its not press its propaganda.
  • Devo
  • 09-16-2024, 09:55 AM
The libs didn't create the hate, champ. Plenty of it flowing freely 24/7 from conservatives, moderates and libs.

But by all means, do your thing.

Let's all hate harder. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Yet, why aren't all the people with most of the guns out shooting at Democrats?

IF the right has equal hatred, why didn't people respond after Trump was shot?

Its because as I have always said, WE DON'T want a civil war, but, we don't WANT to kill our political opponents, we DON'T want to settle elections with cheating, we DON'T HATE our country, like the left.
Yet, why aren't all the people with most of the guns out shooting at Democrats?

IF the right has equal hatred, why didn't people respond after Trump was shot?

Its because as I have always said, WE DON'T want a civil war, but, we don't WANT to kill our political opponents, we DON'T want to settle elections with cheating, we DON'T HATE our country, like the left. Originally Posted by Devo
I think pretending you speak on behalf of whole groups when we're looking at the behavior of crackpots and loons and then trying to make "the other side" responsible for the behavior of crackpots and loons the wrong hot take.

Nice flex attempt tho.
Leon Musk is calling for shootings of Harris now. He deleted his twatted tweet.

What a wholly un-American thing to say. To call for shots at a president candidate.

That's par for the course, from an immigrant. Elon Musk is an immigrant btw. Don't forget that

Hmm... someone report him to the FBI. Sounds like this immigrant wants to have Vice President Kamala Harris shot!

Hmm... someone report him to the FBI. Sounds like this immigrant wants to have Vice President Kamala Harris shot! Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Your mindset on that post makes me wonder how you ever have a logical thought. Your interpretation skills are non existent
And that's grounds for a personal attack because...?
Thats not a.personal attack but go ahead and hit the rtm. If you like
Gentlemen let’s not go down this path