• oeb11
  • 03-27-2021, 10:23 AM
Former CDC Director: COVID-19 originated in China lab

https://www.oann.com/former-cdc-dire...-in-china-lab/
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2021, 12:11 PM

It was all theater.

A? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh that is rich coming from someone who back the King of Theater!

Did you type that while hold your Bible upside down above your head?
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2021, 12:12 PM
Former CDC Director: COVID-19 originated in China lab

https://www.oann.com/former-cdc-dire...-in-china-lab/ Originally Posted by oeb11
You realize that is just his opinion?

Evidently not....you've went and doubled down and started a whole new thread
You realize that is just his opinion? Originally Posted by WTF
I do realize that EVERYTHING you post in here ... is your opinion, except of course the bullshit you post from others' "opinions"!

His opinion is based on THE FACTS. You should do some FACT searches to determine THE FACT that your Covid-King aka Fauci (I prefer to call him Faki) KNOWS the "Covid" came from "the LAB" in China. You really ought to to do some research before you bloviate.

Why would you think that Faki announced in January of last year that there was "nothing" to worry about?

(Using the word "think" loosely, of course!) ... based on your vote for Bitten and Kumola in 2020.
What concerns (scares) me about Biden's press conference is not any specific policy statement or comment. What sets off alarms in my head is that foreign powers see him presenting himself in public as a doddering old man that can be taken advantage of.

I am sure that the Chinese, Russian and Iranians leadership and security folks are delighted that Biden is president. I am sure that these folks are putting a lot of effort intyo figuring out who is in control or where the variolas strings of power actually lead in the US government today. I'll bet all our allies are too. Originally Posted by ICU 812

My thoughts exactly. Our allies were horrified. Xi, Putin and the Ayatollah were celebrating the downfall of America with this gaggle of touchy- feely idiots. China is creating super weapons and soldiers and Biden is talking about maternity flight suits and hair styles. I wanted to cry for America.

Oh! And did you hear we have a new "diversity" officer over seeing our Special Operations teams who compared Trump to Hitler.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...usion-officer/

US Special Forces announce 1st-ever diversity and inclusion officer

On Friday, the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) announced its first-ever chief diversity and inclusion officer, Richard Torres-Estrada, and the announcement prompted a backlash from social media users questioning the hiring decision.

SOCOM didn’t specify specific initiatives Torres-Estrada would be involved in, however, diversity and inclusion officers typically focus on inclusion of LGBTQ and minority personnel.

How long would you give it before the first member of Seal Team Six can't deploy because he is in the middle of a sex change.

Xi, Putin and the Ayatollah, laughing their asses off. What a disgrace this country is becoming.
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2021, 01:51 PM
'w' -writes opinions parroted from XiNN and the DPST narrative/agenda - exclusively for teh benefit of his /her/its' great leader Big Brother Xi!
Never offers any factual references to substantiate a POV - other than 'anonymous sources from teh DNC - a niece of a step-brother of an uncle of an acquaintance of a Grocer who sometimes sees the wife of a secretary at teh DNC office'.
That is what passes for 'authoritative sources' in teh LSM and for 'w'!
I do realize that EVERYTHING you post in here ... is your opinion, except of course the bullshit you post from others' "opinions"!

His opinion is based on THE FACTS. You should do some FACT searches to determine THE FACT that your Covid-King aka Fauci (I prefer to call him Faki) KNOWS the "Covid" came from "the LAB" in China. You really ought to to do some research before you bloviate.

Why would you think that Faki announced in January of last year that there was "nothing" to worry about?

(Using the word "think" loosely, of course!) ... based on your vote for Bitten and Kumola in 2020. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Put that into the context of what we knew in January. Fauci always said that things could change rapidly, and they did. Dumb Trump was more worried about how this looked for the stock market and his massively failed reelection.
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2021, 03:46 PM
Well - welcome to the land of he living and the vertical -'r' -

up before the crack of evening. Like a good DPST minion - living on the government largess.

News flash - Trump is not POTUS - your feeble fiden is - and as your Xinn tells you - everything is going wonderfully !!!

Trump Hatred and TDS - is evidently permanent and terminal.
Fuck off igor.
Oh that is rich coming from someone who back the King of Theater!

Did you type that while hold your Bible upside down above your head? Originally Posted by WTF
Looks like you typed this with both hands tied behind your back. Or, are you suffering from Biden disease? It makes as much sense.
Fuck off igor. Originally Posted by royamcr
lol

He got his fweelings hurt
  • oeb11
  • 03-28-2021, 07:59 AM
Fuck off igor. Originally Posted by royamcr

As usual - 'r' - the inability to post constructively and Communicate effectively.

Teacher's unions education the cause????
Scatology, intercourse curses, and homosexual imagery does not pass for 'debate' -'r'.

Please take debate lessons from Ted Cruz - Life can be much better when One takes responsibility for One's own life - rather than expecting fiden, harris, and AOC to take care of You in a nanny state.

But - perhaps those who are unable to deal with life = deserve to receive the 'blessings' of what they ask for!!
Look,Look I'm a nice guy that's just fucking priceless
theres a glitch in your synapses Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
his synapses has always been glitchy!
Joe Biden's Website
Scorecard

True

12%24 Checks

Mostly True

22%42 Checks

Half True

23%45 Checks

Mostly False