Just for fun... a contest..

+1 for AutumnSpring.
but i think there is a 2 pic campaign requirement so please post 1 more pic of those tremendous titties
Traci Brooks post surgery! I'm interested in the procedure and would love to see before and after pics. She's a fine specimen (said in a hot woman way rather than lab rat way ).
+1 for December Love!
<<<me! lol but if not me traci
  • kidk
  • 04-27-2011, 07:32 AM
The Horse Trainer has my vote. Go tht!!
+1 on Cherri Darling ... her smile and personality are so captivating, not sure if it can even be caught on film (film? am I old school or what?), but would love to see the pics if it ever were.
Don't know if they'll be better than my pics of her....but I vote for THT!
  • Sami
  • 04-27-2011, 08:26 AM
OK since Tom just did mine. My vote will go for Miss Traci Brooks as well...
Who ever wins you will be very happy

Have a better than great day!!!
Well screw it. I gots no chance so I may as well vote for Traci as well!!
wow.. blushing... I really thought my cell phone shots were good...

You ladies and gentleman know how to make a lady feel special...

So here's my vote:

TallandThickangie... She's been gone a while and what a warm welcome it would be to allow her to have some beautiful pictures taken from a talented person!!

Ivy and Princess!!!... I just want to see the two of them naked... (just saying)...LOL
Autumn - I second Ivy and Princess.

And you are so sweet....but I think WildWill is going to take some sexy shots of me again. I'm kinda against the whole "pro photo shoot" thing. I made it all those years without a single professional shot. I am who I am, and that's just me. Maybe one day I'll change my mind or Tom here can change it for me (or enough clients will - I don't know.)
Here's the ones that WildWill took of me before I left. (the most popular and favorited ones)

Ohhh, or a double biker chic shoot with that hot tiny thing Alyssa and Ivy. Two opposites kinda and them nekid or half nekid with their bikes and gear. HOT HOT HOT.

(ok, so bikes and power tools get me excited these days. hell, the wind from the storms this week could get me excited some - but I really do like the motorcycles. A LOT)
Just so everyone knows... a 2 girl shoot with Ivy and Princess is already in the works.. hopefully for as soon as next week.

GREAT shots, tntangie... very sexy. If you ever change your mind, I'd love to shoot with you!!
Angie, Are those condoms in your mouth? Friggin' nice!
Autumn - I second Ivy and Princess.

And you are so sweet....but I think WildWill is going to take some sexy shots of me again. I'm kinda against the whole "pro photo shoot" thing. I made it all those years without a single professional shot. I am who I am, and that's just me. Maybe one day I'll change my mind or Tom here can change it for me (or enough clients will - I don't know.)
Here's the ones that WildWill took of me before I left. (the most popular and favorited ones)

Ohhh, or a double biker chic shoot with that hot tiny thing Alyssa and Ivy. Two opposites kinda and them nekid or half nekid with their bikes and gear. HOT HOT HOT.

(ok, so bikes and power tools get me excited these days. hell, the wind from the storms this week could get me excited some - but I really do like the motorcycles. A LOT) Originally Posted by tntangie
I'd LOVE that I have 2 bikes, Honda CBR600 and a KX100