Some people are just ugly (fat)! oops not nice

Nice post txcwby6, I like this one:

"Act like 20, look 50, feel like 70 must be 60"
...and of course the OP is conspicuously absent, so no clarification of any kind is anywhere to be found!

Oh, the drama of it all!
Jamie Young. I love your new picture. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee, I'll second that motion. Jamie's new pic is hot. Oh, and by the way, your avatar hot is pretty tasty too!

TP
Lets all go to Hooters and get some wings and some ice cold pitchers of beer.
txcwby6, that was great! high-5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXORtIibwQ

LOL, remember this scene from Wildcats???
Providers: Sticks and stones may break Gonzo's bones, but he'll still fuck you.
On the flip side, there is some compassion and a few "golden rule" followers to be found here. I heard a few days ago from a potential client that another lady had said some wonderful things about me to him. I've met her once and she is just the loveliest person inside and out. I'm still waiting to catch said lady in chat to thank her. She's also been there to offer me advice on more than one occasion when I was confused or upset, having never even met me at the time. I think she knows who she is, and she is welcome to identify herself if she likes. I know she's interested in this thread because she has posted already. You rock, pretty lady! This one example of compassion, professionalism, and friendliness should be a shining example to all of us.
I love your avatar Traci.

Ok, back to the drama.
Nicole was that you? Hey girl

Some of us miss you around here! Peek in more often

Sorry for the Hi jack
@MonkMonk

you dirty little monkey!

Spikebaby
It's ok. I'm ugly and fat. I still get retreated like my love for the hour won the lottery when I walk in.

Thanks again to the always alphabetical list:
Fleur
Lexy Laye
Lyndsey Laye
Natasha Fame
Reese foster
Shea
LOL. That sux that people say that about one another. But seeing how I am neither fat or ugly, I think I'm in the clear.
I like being fat and ugly, makes me unique and I can always lose a 100 pounds and become someone else....
Lets all go to Hooters and get some wings and some ice cold pitchers of beer. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Why all the drama lately?

What gives?

Who cares who was rude?

Brush it off and hold your high girl..........