Squirting

Austin is close, has great music and nightlife and this much fun is worth a drive. plus you leave with a new skill set and some incredible wankable memories to last a lifetime. it's worth the drive. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Oh ok, then by that logic I'll just wait until you come up here. And pretty sure I don't need the squinting skill set. Not something I usually choose in my rpg char let one myself.
" in my rpg char let one myself." sorry not sure what that means. I do not ever travel. All I've ever done is incall only in Austin but good luck to you sugar. merry Christmas. hope you get some good nookie
I feel like "Provider DnD" would be an internet phenomenon...
It's pee. The delusional bastards that think it's projected female ejaculate are getting pissed on.

Why would the female body project her lubrication away from where it's useful? Originally Posted by grean
This!

Also, a lot of men feel that they're not validated unless a woman 'squirts' on them. I honestly think that men are just looking for the proverbial 'wet pussy' that self-lubricates when aroused.

I know for a fact that when I'm fully aroused, I'll have juices running down my leg. Only a few men have taken me to that place as it includes a lot of sensual foreplay, massages and sensory triggers.

Nonetheless, squirting IS piss. The only reason why it's called squirt is because 1) pissing on folks violates obscenity laws and 2) The pissy ass drunk broad that you picked up from the bar was too embarrassed to tell you the truth.
The men who think squirt is not piss have never examined the color/smell of their own piss after drinking gallons of water. Lol.
  • Crock
  • 12-13-2017, 10:14 AM
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022

There you go. Women urinated before masturbation and verified that the bladder was empty. Just before climax the Bladder refilled quickly "Again Verified via Ultrasound" and the urine was released during orgasm. Most likely from contractions.

I don't care to be pissed on but I'll take a creamer any day. Lol Originally Posted by DrBWC
Interesting. I stand corrected, although I'll point out that they also pointed out that there's a difference between regular urine and this involuntary urine.

There's also still controversy, as seen in the linked articles.
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2017, 10:22 AM
The men who think squirt is not piss have never examined the color/smell of their own piss after drinking gallons of water. Lol. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Women squirt in here cause some idiot wants it to be that, don't hate the player
  • grean
  • 12-13-2017, 10:52 AM
Women squirt in here cause some idiot wants it to be that, don't hate the player Originally Posted by BLM69
Blissful Ignorance?

Would they still want squirted on, if they knew it was pee?
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2017, 12:12 PM
Blissful Ignorance?

Would they still want squirted on, if they knew it was pee? Originally Posted by grean
Absolutely! There's a market for everything
I am not here to argue with naysayers. those who know, KNOW it is not piss. I can provide just as many published studies that prove it is not urine. You go ahead and think what you want but the bottom line is it is divine, heavenly nectar of the goddess and once you learn how to squirt and come 20 times you won't go back. no point arguing with the uninitiated. that is like a virgin saying sex sucks because the internet told her so. you do your thing and i do mine, i just get to come more. Originally Posted by sue_nami
From my experience it is not piss. I have tastes squirt from3 known providers on here,and I have tasted their pee. There a different in color, smell and taste. Squirt is clear, odorless with a slight sweet and bitter taste, like a fruit alcohol drink slightly salted, shaken and stirred Piss is just piss, lol.

The feeling when someone makes me squirt is absolutely amazing, the liquid in question may be stored in my bladder but there's absolutely nothing that feels better than my partner licking, sucking, and fingering me to that involuntary spasm and release.

It's like a million points of pleasure build up in my entire private area and then I go over the edge and the release is very intense.

Sometimes it takes intercourse to bring me to that level, I believe it just depends upon the day and the chemistry.

When I piss on someone I have a different feeling entirely. Don't get me wrong, I love giving and receiving GS, but it's definitely not squirting!

• BLM69
  • 12-20-2017, 12:09 PM

Sometimes it takes intercourse to bring me to that level, I believe it just depends on the sucker believing this nonsense and how much $ the idiot has to spend.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Fix it for you with some honesty

You're too funny BLM, but I enjoy my BCD time just as much as I enjoy being paid.

From my experience it is not piss. I have tastes squirt from3 known providers on here,and I have tasted their pee. There a different in color, smell and taste. Squirt is clear, odorless with a slight sweet and bitter taste, like a fruit alcohol drink slightly salted, shaken and stirred Piss is just piss, lol. Originally Posted by Rodrigos
Call me after I've drank a gallon of water.
Call me after I've drank a gallon of water. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
If a gallon of water will produce that oh so good taste, Ill be calling. Adrienne you can squirt or pee on me anytime, you so fine!