its almost about that time

I feel its just Trump if he wasn't so rude and just ugh people might have gave him a chance
"Be careful of what you ask for...you just might get it" old saying...no idea of origin. The basic structure of the Constitution is that it should be able to survive any presidency regardless of any one person's ideology. If you happen to be a white straight male, it probably won't be so bad. A lot of people are going to marginalized and consigned to second tier citizenship for a while, which is a real shit sandwich. If the right actually achieve their goals as they envision them, the mid term elections offer a cure. Checks and balances...
Don't play dumb.

You guys sent big bucks to Tom Reynolds to lobby for your interests. Originally Posted by jokacz
Not playing dumb. No fucking idea what you think the privately funded WC system has anything to do with federal entitlement programs. I'd call it a stretch , but it's not even that. You simply have no idea what you're talking about and again you talk out of your ass calling me a hypocrite when you don't know enough about my business or the medical administrative payment structure to comment intelligently- not that that has ever stopped you before. Now go back to collecting your SS and getting your free medical care on my tax dollars.
That "private" funding is required by law. Just another big titted cash cow for an "entitled" profession to suck on. Pay your taxes and stop whining like a Republican bitch.
I always expect people to resort to hysterics whenever they're frustrated and upset about something they have no control over, especially when they have to watch other people celebrate the precise source of their misery.

One of the things I found most distasteful, really intolerable, about Hillary Clinton is the thought of her becoming an historic, first-ever standard bearer for an entire gender of human beings.

Even if you're a knee-jerk Democrat, maybe particularly if you are, I would think it's literally painful to place a piece of shit like Hillary Clinton in front of an all-time great historical figure like Eleanor Roosevelt. Eleanor also had an opportunistic, historically over rated, ethically unsatisfactory husband who became president of the United States. Unlike Hillary Clinton, Eleanor Roosevelt thrived during her 50 year old plus juvenile delinquent husband's public debauchery and thrived even more after she was thankfully rid of him.

Eleanor Roosevelt. A genuine credit to her gender.

Thank Christ on the cross that Hillary Clinton got slapped in her snout with a rolled up newspaper in her pitiful attempt to usurp her.
That "private" funding is required by law. Just another big titted cash cow for an "entitled" profession to suck on. Pay your taxes and stop whining like a Republican bitch. Originally Posted by jokacz
Actually if you read back , you'll see that you are the only little bitch who has whined. My posts look forward to a brighter future. Suck on those sour grapes some more and lament that you didn't have what it took to get a real profession.
You're right, unlike you, I'm not a professional whore monger.
"Be careful of what you ask for...you just might get it" old saying... If you happen to be a white straight male, it probably won't be so bad. A lot of people are going to marginalized and consigned to second tier citizenship for a while, which is a real shit sandwich. .. Originally Posted by MajorHands
You're right, unlike you, I'm not a professional whore monger. Originally Posted by jokacz
Well , at least we found something we agree on - you're an amateur.
^^^^^^lol
This whole back and forth over Clinton/ Trump is like voting for which poison to drink- then gloating because your toxic tonic won. If we want to direct our anger someplace- I'd say aim it at each of the party committee leaders who failed to bring forth good options to choose from. My god, either of the two VP candidates would have been better presidential options in my opinion.
Both are significantly flawed.

The ignorant Democrats working themselves through the stages of grief is entertainment in a way, but on the other hand it's symptomatic of underlying issues.

I still haven't heard a reasonable or even reasoned rationale for catastrophizing this result.

Like in what way is this seriously flawed, poor excuse for a professional female a better choice than Trump, the doofus.

I'm sure I'll never hear a sensible explanation but I would love to.
I'm sure I'll never hear a sensible explanation but I would love to. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
uh trump be ...literally hitler

Yes Plastic Man.

It's all identity politics all the time for knee-jerk Democrats.

I'm not someone who respects the use of gender-neutral personal pronouns or fear of condemning radical Islam as favorable characteristics in a presidential candidate.

I'm also not a bigot or a beneficiary of gender or race privilege and don't care for being described this way by people who reflexively forgive Islamic atrocities at their own expense.