FOSTA 1865 bill shuts down Craigslist Personals

If you at providers' profiles like Sylvie you can see her account now says pending age verification. Thought that was something new.
Well I'm gonna keep my day job girl lol ....and play when I can like always. And Get my dicks I mean ducks in a row hahaha
Well I'm gonna keep my day job girl lol ....and play when I can like always. And Get my dicks I mean ducks in a row hahaha Originally Posted by hot summer
ha
guess i'll need to try and line up those beavers
Id keep your favs close by hehe
Well I'm gonna keep my day job girl lol ....and play when I can like always. And Get my dicks I mean ducks in a row hahaha Originally Posted by hot summer

Hell yeah lol an hehe oppps line em up people lol
DO NOT LOOSE CONTACT WITH ME IF ECCIE IS SHUT DOWN...I WILL ALWAYS B DOIN THIS PROFESSION TILL IM AT LEAAT 40 LOL....
DO NOT LOOSE CONTACT WITH ME IF ECCIE IS SHUT DOWN...I WILL ALWAYS B DOIN THIS PROFESSION TILL IM AT LEAAT 40 LOL.... Originally Posted by DoveLovely
hot new profile pic lady
this site still up cause it's hosted overseas?
If you at providers' profiles like Sylvie you can see her account now says pending age verification. Thought that was something new. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
And her showcase has disappeared along with all of her ads.
  • Taan
  • 04-04-2018, 05:20 PM
this site still up cause it's hosted overseas? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
This site is still up because the law has not been signed or taken effect yet. When it does become law this site will be taken down as it is exactly what is being targeted by this law.