Butt Implants

Gslit, I can't anymore anymore. Like when I close my eyes I only wish foookin love and happiness for you. So, I'm without words now but full of good thoughts for you. Tooodlez...
Not into anything fake. I would rather a good set of B's than silicon D's.
  • Pbmgd
  • 11-09-2018, 03:43 PM
I too much prefer all natural.

MM tits that are well done, supple and look reasonably natural and proportional are OK. But fake butts are another story; they are so unnatural and weird looking. My first with them was with a lady at an agency and I couldn't believe how hard they were to the touch. They really messed up her look.

They should add a data field in provider showcases for "Butt Enhanced" as well as for "Breasts Enhanced".
  • pxmcc
  • 11-09-2018, 04:14 PM
^^+1 sir on creating a new field for enhanced butts..
OK, I’m down with a nice set of man made boobs. They can be great. I’m also fine with naturals.

But lately, I’ve met with two different providers who I think have had butt implants, and I’m not a fan. Boobs are really kids inanimate anyway, but a butt should be real. Seeing a butt that doesn’t flex or move or feel natural is a turn off. They may look ok in a photo, but in real life, butt implants have always been a disappointment. Thought? Originally Posted by Pygmalion1967
Most butt implants I've seen on Eccie and other sites are gross, you can tell in pics, I can imagine how they look in person.

Same goes for tummy tucks and lipo.

Not judging, just my opinion
To each their own