Pro pics vs selfies... What you guys like more? Sharing my last shoot, I hope u enjoy!

Holy shit balls batman, you are unbelievably beautiful!!
Bella - Those are some photos! The top one with the black pull over, WOW!

Why have I not meet you?

As far as preference, I prefer professional and now yours...again...WOW!
Bella those pics are HOTTT!! You are HOTTT!! And you are ALWAYS HOTTT up close and personal in every way!!! The memories always linger forever. See you again when I can Babyyyy!
  • DSK
  • 01-26-2015, 02:45 PM
I prefer both, including an unretouched photo. If she covers things up it is because she is not happy with those body parts.
I like having both professional and selfies. The professionals give that WOW factor and are enticing. I use all my selfies in my ads because I want to make sure the guys know EXACTLY what they are getting. I think the guys seem to appreciate selfies.
My personal favorites are the bathroom mirror selfies.

They really depict ones true self.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuper Sexy!!

Just Sayin

~Kelly TNT

Butt ... Kelly and Kayla, even you know that its not a complete portfolio without taint photos
Your pictures are GORGEOUS! Sexy Sexy Sexy!
I prefer a mix of both. Bella your pics are

Bella those pics are HOTTT ~~ your one Gorgeous lady too ~~~
Bella, you are soooo gorgeousss and sexxxy that all your pics are hotttt but I prefer the informality of selfies as it seems to bring out your natural beauty (head to toes) even more!!!
Non-professional but clear shots are always the best. Clear selfies are also awesome. Gotta keep it real
For me, the argument of pro pics vs selfies is the same as fake photos vs real photos. Don't get me wrong, the pro pics of a girl are nice and I like seeing some. I just don't put much stock in them because there is usually a lot of work done to enhance the picture. They don't give me a feel for what she'll actually look like. Selfies do a much better job of that. Pro pics somewhat set a guy up for disappointment where as selfies allow his expectations not to run wild. I personally prefer a mixture. Originally Posted by jimballs12
First of all, these are outstanding pics, beautiful!

However, I agree with this poster, a mix is best if you are going to use pro pics. Pro pics, IMHO, should be used as a marketing tool to catch the eye of a potential client. But you need some "not so flattering" non pro pics, selfies, if you will.

I've learned not to expect what I see in the pro pics to show up at the door of a provider. Often times, the provider has no makeup, look frazzled, and not quiet the vision of prefection in the pro pic. I like to see at least one or two non-pro pics in the mix.
Agree with MU, you're beautiful and you're pics are great! Personally, if I had to pick only one type it would be selfies mostly for the candid effect they give, and as everyone else has stated you know what you're getting this way.

On the other hand, Pro pics are what generally grab my attention at first, but then the airbrushing usually gets out of hand for my taste.

Again, you look terrific!
selfie is the winner and i totally get it… Thanks for the nice comments and since you really love selfies so much here are few…