Loving advice for short notice bookings

I like P-411 for first contact as the lady has access to my profile and referrals. Originally Posted by tucson
+1

Great Thread LovingKayla, can we talk about this LAG time for a min.?

NOTE: this is not every provider, i would say 70%

Lag time P411 = 24 hours or more
Lag time PM = 12 hours or more
Lag time Email = 24 hours or more
Lag time Phone call, voice mail = some might never return call

CG
I would like providers to consider some guys like myself have hearing difficulties. So phone convo can be very frustrating. I schedule in advance and try to get around such difficulty. No text policy makes scheduling a little more difficult. I would not get upset if knocked out by bad timing. Heck, Kayla and providers like her always are extra sweet to me on the reschedule.
So you book Mr B for a nooner and tell Mr A it's already been had. Wednesday rolls around and Mr B calls and cancels! Your furious at this moment and grab a pool stick from in between the washer and dryer

A.) Do you swing it at the dirty clothes piled in front of the washer?
B.) Do you lean against it for support while you call Mr A?
C.) Do you masturbate and use the pool stick as a visual? Originally Posted by Crimson32
Crimson, what about D.) All of the above ?
See maybe Im an exception but I always respond to any form of contact immediately or ASAP. No longer then an hour unless its 3am and I am out cold lol When it comes to gents contacting me. My email goes right to my phone. So I dont see much lag time. But true calls may always be the easiest way