Wow.. gimpy has michelleryan making threats on pm.

Yes, Revel in the moment! buying sex from a woman that would never have sex with you otherwise. You definitely are the man Mata. LMAFO!
And you know this how?. The sad thing is I live like you wish you could and can't so hate the game not the player.
You have no idea how I live. You're all talk, people that have money don't talk about it. I learned a long time ago to not talk about your money because people like you that don't have any will ask to borrow it.

Just saying
Lol. Ok lonely guy.I write checks not wait for one so you decide.
Lol. Ok lonely guy.i fues write checks not wait for one so you decide. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
WTF did you just say? LOL
Just go troll somewhere else, your boring with out your master troll.
And that's just his change at the end of the day!!!!!!!!!!
And that's just his change at the end of the day!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Maybe he will stop trying to act like something he's not.
lol Kick... Good one!
I'm reminded of that Seinfeld episode with Jerry talking about writing checks being like a note from mommy.
I've got this piece of paper, is it worth something?

hahahahaha
lol Kick... Good one!
I'm reminded of that Seinfeld episode with Jerry talking about writing checks being like a note from mommy.
I've got this piece of paper, is it worth something?

hahahahaha
Guess Mata is trying to find a bank with an account as big as his mouth. Too bad his ass cheeks aren't as tight as the funds he has in his account.
Why do you guys even comment on Mata's threads. Oh wait I have been drawn into the Mata dumb ass portal. Feel like the wicked witch on Wizard of Oz

Sam
That's right my fan clubs speaks. Give it a rest I seen that pic on the internet. Now out the money back in mamas purse you bad boy she has rent to pay.
That's right my fan clubs speaks. Give it a rest I seen that pic on the internet. Now out the money back in mamas purse you bad boy she has rent to pay. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
You saw the pic. on the internet? Again with the lies ! Did you see the note with your name on it!!
God you're growing dumber by the damn minute!!