Dems Break Ranks And Support Ammending Obamacare

• BJerk
  • 11-17-2013, 07:11 AM
For a man whose army was outnumbered and outmanned Bobby Lee did pretty good. He won almost every battle that he fought. At the end he was so outnumbered that he could win and he still lost. We know that Bertie has no, zero, null, nada military experience. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That isn't true about my military experience. I once got a box of plastic soldiers for Christmas, and created a 1-16 scale replica of "Custer's Last Stand" that my mom assured me was a very faithful recreation of events.
  • BJerk
  • 11-17-2013, 07:12 AM
I think you are imaging yourself, as a gayer version of Richard Simmons. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How is that even possible?
Well Bert, in less than a month, you've been given a new nickname and insulted on a personal level.

Do you see why logical and civil debate is futile with this lynch mob?

(Notice I didn't say fruitless...because that bunch isn't)
It is what JD cornhole does best.
  • CJ7
  • 11-17-2013, 11:34 AM
How is that even possible? Originally Posted by Bert Jones

a better question would be how is Iffy possible?
  • BJerk
  • 11-17-2013, 10:14 PM
Well Bert, in less than a month, you've been given a new nickname and insulted on a personal level.

Do you see why logical and civil debate is futile with this lynch mob?

(Notice I didn't say fruitless...because that bunch isn't) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is difficult but perhaps they can be reached. If not, well, they are dying off anyway.
It is difficult but perhaps they can be reached. If not, well, they are dying off anyway. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Perhaps. Boldly go...
It is difficult but perhaps they can be reached. If not, well, they are dying off anyway. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Sorry to disappoint, Burpee, but there is a growing contingent of young people committed to liberty, personal responsibility and a return to Constitutional government. Exactly the things you oppose.

It's true, the Flame of Freedom is dying, but it will never die out. I hope these young people reignite it before I pass from this plane. But it will reignite.

Snick
... replica of "Custer's Last Stand" that my mom assured me was a very faithful recreation of events. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Damn. Your Mom was there? She's a Native American aka Indian.

Was she Lakota, Northern Cheyenne, or Arapaho?
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2013, 07:39 AM
Sorry to disappoint, Burpee, but there is a growing contingent of young people committed to liberty, personal responsibility and a return to Constitutional government. Exactly the things you oppose.

It's true, the Flame of Freedom is dying, but it will never die out. I hope these young people reignite it before I pass from this plane. But it will reignite.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
the Flame of Freedom is dying,

COG musta been elected Drama Queen in HS. It is fucking like a 8th grade Civics class around here. Where is real world reality in this bunch of Tea turkeys?

• BJerk
  • 11-18-2013, 11:53 AM
Damn. Your Mom was there? She's a Native American aka Indian.

Was she Lakota, Northern Cheyenne, or Arapaho? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Very funny paleface.
Very funny paleface. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Well, I thought that being a squaw might be a better option for your heritage.

Did they do reviews back then with smoke signals or pony-circulars?
  • CJ7
  • 11-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Well, I thought that being a squaw might be a better option for your heritage.

Did they do reviews back then with smoke signals or pony-circulars? Originally Posted by LexusLover

you weren't there ?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah? You aren't one of those young people committed to any of those things, Whiny!

You're just a frustrated old queen who needs knee replacement surgery but won't get it. Hence the Glory Hole in the Salina Bus Station mensroom!

BTW -- SHOW SOME FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT WHAT YOU CLAIMED WAS TRUE!