NYC DA is a useless racist piece of shit

Can't everyone Just Be Best? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Nope and they shouldn’t be. So much of that everyone gets a ribbon in school b s. Teaches children perfection isnt good, let us all be slackers on the government teat . Pathetic
Nope and they shouldn’t be. So much of that everyone gets a ribbon in school b s. Teaches children perfection isnt good, let us all be slackers on the government teat . Pathetic Originally Posted by oilfieldace

So, I assume you're happy for your children (if you have any) to work picking crops for less than immigrants that you hate will. After all, nobody want's costs going up because of "white privilige". You want closed borders? Put YOUR lazy ass kids doing the work.

At least those doing that work are willing to put in the effort to get ahead. Much more so that your kids...and/or grandkids, who think they should be paid for playing video games. And here's a little clue for you genius, if you're white, YOU ARE an immigrant.
So, I assume you're happy for your children (if you have any) to work picking crops for less than immigrants that you hate will. After all, nobody want's costs going up because of "white privilige". You want closed borders? Put YOUR lazy ass kids doing the work.

At least those doing that work are willing to put in the effort to get ahead. Much more so that your kids...and/or grandkids, who think they should be paid for playing video games. And here's a little clue for you genius, if you're white, YOU ARE an immigrant. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Who said I wasn’t goober? Folks came to this landin 1709. In others words before there was a country, but I am sure your genius ass knew that. I don’t know or care where you are boy, but you need to shut your fucking mouth about my kids. They could all buy and sell your broke ass many times over, although I could have paid their way through college , but I made them pay their own way, that’s way we do things in the real america
Who said I wasn’t goober? Folks came to this landin 1709. In others words before there was a country, but I am sure your genius ass knew that. I don’t know or care where you are boy, but you need to shut your fucking mouth about my kids. They could all buy and sell your broke ass many times over, although I could have paid their way through college , but I made them pay their own way, that’s way we do things in the real america Originally Posted by oilfieldace

First off, I'm a grown man so don't even think you can ever call me boy...boy. Second, I'd really like clarification on what you mean by your kids could BUY and SELL my ass. Are you advocating slavery? By all means, keep digging your own hole and proving your "intelligence"
Ace and his kids are rich . . . on the internet. I’m sure they are just as intellectually deficient as their pa. But I ain’t complaining, we need laborers, not everyone can make it on their “book learnin”.

At least those doing that work are willing to put in the effort to get ahead. Much more so that your kids...and/or grandkids, who think they should be paid for playing video games. And here's a little clue for you genius, if you're white, YOU ARE an immigrant. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
so much stupid in a single post.

What you, like every other lefty, Doesn’t understand is that illegal immigrants suppress wages. They are doing work that Americans won’t do, AT THAT WAGE.

if you want to call all whites immigrants then we might as well say ALL people are immigrants. Because humans did not evolve in the Western Hemisphere. But you probably only want to include the history that you agree with.

And yes let’s close those borders. Stop the fentanyl from killing tens of thousands of Americans every year. I d prefer a 30 year moratorium on all immigration legal and otherwise. Stop the importation of voters that the libtards would prefer.
Thread Closed