Hey girls what are you going to be for Halloween?

Me and my bff are going to be Sid and Nancy. Can't wait for the nasty blonde wig!!
Me and my bff are going to be Sid and Nancy. Can't wait for the nasty blonde wig!! Originally Posted by TabooTanner
OMG I loved that movie when I was younger!! The little baby with the mohawk was classic! I think 311 got their name from either that movie or Scarface because it was how many times they said fk ha ha.
Lol I have it on my laptop!! An unlit cig hanging out of his mouth for the perfect touch!
Anarchy in the UK!
We get accused of it enough, so I may be a Gold Digger again...LOL

A can-can girl!

This is the one I have ordered, complete with stockings!
I have a ghillie suit to scare the kids coming through the yard to get candy ^_^
  • Paven
  • 10-12-2011, 07:51 AM
I like the scariness of Halloween as well. I think I'm going to be the victim of someone who was texting and driving and ran a red light while I was in the crosswalk. Hoping to get the message out there about how dangerous texting and driving can be! Arrive Alive!
No one going as the traditional witch? Time marches on I suppose.

• Paven
  • 10-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Well Halloween is on a Monday this year so I'm sure that one could be something different Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday since I'm sure that there will be parties and bar happenings going on throughout the weekend. I think I'll try to participate in that, I love to dress up!
I haven't been a witch since the late 1990's I was a Disco Witch that was pretty cool.
I'm gonna be a she-pimp, lol it's awesome!
I was gonna be Lil Kim for Halloween but I couldn't fit 7 dicks in my mouth.
I hear practice makes perfect if ya need help on that one...
Lol.. I'm sure you could totally teach me
That is hilarious ACP! The visual is classic. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yeah, I would do it for her, lol.