P411

• FW_ed
  • 04-17-2013, 06:36 PM
P411 is useful as a way to establish references, but the ladies who will see newbies are often easy to schedule with anyway.

I find nearly all of the ladies on P411 fall into two categories: ladies whom I am not interested in meeting and ladies whose advertisements and reviews I do not trust.
  • 04-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Been on 411 for 7 years. In general will only see ladies approved by P411
I recall handful of HDH's I know told me in the past...the high end guys come from p411 and TER.

LOL....so I try to book through p411
Gina,
It is understandable that you would want to post your concern publicly but we both know your approach to these issues when brought to your attention privately. In this case, I would agree that it would be a waste of your "valuable" time.
I can't believe how insulted I am by this comment.

I spend every single day of my life dealing with each and every complaint/issue that comes across my plate, and I take every one of them very seriously. That doesn't mean that I automatically agree with every complaint made, but I certainly do my very best to be fair as possible.

What I do when someone points out a rate discrepancy:

1. I immediately suspend the providers account.
2. I send her a form email saying that she needs to contact us to fix the discrepancy, and that any future issues with rates being higher on P411 will result in the loss of her P411 account.

The providers MUST not charge more on P411 than on other sites, their free account and listing on P411 makes that very clear. Anyone found to be doing so will be given only one warning. The client members are the ones who pay my bills, not the providers. Any provider found to be taking advantage of P411, and of P411 client members, will not be welcome on the site for long.

It only takes me 30 seconds to deal with this sort of thing, and I feel that I'm making the site more valuable for the clients when I deal with issues like overcharging and fake photos. I'm not psychic though, so PLEASE let me know about every provider charging more on P411 than elsewhere and I promise you it will be dealt with..... and I'm not just saying so "publicly" (how ridiculous).

Always,
Gina
I can't believe how insulted I am by this comment. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Really Gina? Check your email history with me and maybe you will see how I got that impression...along with some childish name calling you threw in my direction. I find the "private" Gina to be rude and full of herself, therefore I will not be privately alerting you of pricing discrepancies, fake photos, major profile misstatements or anything else for that matter. The thought of doing so is about as appealing as a root canal.

I would much rather deal with the "public" Gina who exercises more self restraint.

As for the pricing issue..seriously, it is a waste of your time, Sure each case may be easy to fix, but it will not stop it from happening for the reasons I posted earlier. You did already say you spend all day addressing problems, so why add more problems?

Whenever I see that happen, I just call from the back page ad: problem solved. If I realize it after the fact, well then it is too late. Nobody is going to apologize and return me the money. I think this is just something that guys need to be aware of so they can look for it.
Yourself, read the last part of post #12! that's what I'm talking about! A perfect fit!
I love P411...... Gina rocks to have this site for us..
is it worth the sign up fee as a client? only speaking on client, not provider Originally Posted by clickflashshoot

P411 will not help U see ALEA Raulins but it will help Ur visits with other providers.
Really Gina? Check your email history with me and maybe you will see how I got that impression...along with some childish name calling you threw in my direction.
Whoops, I found the emails... I did call him a "fucking asshole" .

Always,
Gina
And here I was thinking this was a thread about is P411 right for the OP given his stated conditions. Honey Rose answered him 38 posts ago. It was not about is P411 the best thing since sliced bread. Or, its the worst thing ever. It was about was it right for HIM. Go figure......
clickflashshoot

I have always considered a P-411 account to be an upper level security clearance well worth the cost that saves lengthly introductions, validations, and exchanges between the parties.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
WOW! With a sincere sweetheart like you managing/liaison between ECCIE and P411 I can hardly wait to sign up! NOT!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Since when is calling someone a"fucking asshole" rude? I thought it was a term of endearment, much like sugar butt and sweety.
To answer the original question, p411 is worth it. The fee is nothing compared to the quality of service that p411 provides.

I joined p411 in March 2006. For years, and still to this day, I mostly use p411 to set appointments. Providers use p411 as a way to screen hobbyists, but I use it just the same way, as a screening tool and a way to book appointments. Also I feel that I receive a better quality provider and the business is just done in more of a professional manner when dealing with providers who have p411, which is greatly appreciated.

I have dealt with Gina and p411 since the beginning. Gina has always treated me with the utmost respect and professionalism. Now you can say that is because of all of my reviews and okays but remember, I did not always have all those reviews and okays. I feel p411, since that first day and still to this day, is the most professional hobby website in the history of hobby websites. It is ran professionally and has a lot of integrity. Now I know that sounds weird in this world, but this is my opinion. Gina would always take care of any issues I had but the only problem is, I haven't had any issues in the last 7 years from p411. I just haven't. The site is awesome, the best ever.

So to answer your question, is p411 worth it? The answer is yes in this hobbyists' opinion.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoops, I found the emails... I did call him a "fucking asshole" . Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Yes..it was not easy, but I resisted the temptation to respond in kind with more insults. To your credit, you eventually attempted to diffuse things by calling yourself a bitch. Although I would never say that in an argument, I was thinking it.

If you go back to the beginning of that email thread and pay attention to your tone, perhaps you will see how you came across as a self-important bitch the entire time. (please note how I paid you a bit of an respect by not saying you are "always a bitch")

Your ego prevents you from considering criticism given privately, so you dismiss it as whining from just one person.

Remember several years ago when I brought up the issue on another board about fake photos on P411? You initially dismissed it as something rare until multiple people responded to that thread acknowledging the problem. When It comes to problems, I wouldnt exactly say you have a "open door" policy.

It takes a village to get to you but the problem is that some of your villages are filled with "yes men", "ass kissers", and "sharp shooters" who would never acknowledge your imperfections, deny they exist and take pot shots at those who do. The lap dogs here on ECCIE are great for stroking your ego but it plays like the sequel to "The Emperor Has No Clothes"

The issue I just brought up about pricing is a good example of how it takes a group to convince you that a problem exists and fortunately has not riled up too many WK, lap dogs or sharpshooters.. yet. (perhaps it is because I am onto something) In this case, I really do think you are wasting your time addressing it on a case by case basis, but you obviously are not going to listen.

The point is that past behavior predicts future actions, so I know better than to ever again privately make you aware of a situation in hopes that it could be handled quietly. I would not advise anyone else to try it either.