NCNS *******ANYTHING BUT MARVELOUS....MEREDITH SMITH !!! ********

Heck, I would enjoy listening to the OP post about why he is so butthurt over a NCNS that he posted this crap in at least nine forums.
I have to agree 9 threads is not a good look
This is now a self alert... congrats!
I've also seen Meredith with zero problems. I'm starting to think she got lucky considering OP's obsessive behavior.
WW 1000.0 no doubt, but I'm gonna investigate, lol

~
OP is NOT WW or a "shandle". He is a gentleman that I would happily give a good reference to any provider.

With that said.....the font size and number of posts does not make him look good. One should never post in anger.
Maybe Meredith searched your username and didn't like what she found
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2250134&highlight=

Ijs
One thread is a PUBLIC service announcement... 9 threads is OBSESSIVE and indicative of someone who has ANGER issues and STALKER tendencies... Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
^^^^^ This.

And no, it's definitely not WW.
Thank you for that MajicPlayground. I enjoyed reading that post.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060292778

See post #9...so well said!! Originally Posted by MajicPlayground
TY! That was a great post and puts in perspective about many providers' here.
Being an honest observer on this site. Drove Friday afternoon from New Orleans for special appointment and once arrived in H, crickets for 15hours. When contacted she said she fell sick all of a sudden. Luckily had Plan B set up and moved on to the next Mrs coon-ass.
Meaning of story: not all sessions are home-runs. Sometimes we strike out or not get in the Game. Always tomorrow.
CA
WW?

Sam
Heck, I would enjoy listening to the OP post about why he is so butthurt over a NCNS that he posted this crap in at least nine forums. Originally Posted by pyramider
My thoughts exactly. So, op, you were ncns'd.....put on your big girl panties and deal with it. We all have to. Being no showed is just part of the hobby. It happens regularly, on both sides. Yes, it is fecking annoying and I agree a polite and cursory notice on the board of the offending party is acceptable; but you are railing on and on, and on about this.

Just think about it this way; when we get no showed, we literally miss out on money/business and it fucks with our lives. What do you miss out on? A little bit of your precious time?

And it seems like you still had a fun session afterwards anyways, so I would call that not a total loss of your day.
It's all about the attention......thus the reviews that use big colored fonts that look like a backpage ad. Plus he has to post this info on multiple forums. A butthurt weenie

The OP should be smart enough not to write a review if he didn't see the lady. More useless information on this board.
OP is NOT WW or a "shandle". He is a gentleman that I would happily give a good reference to any provider.

With that said.....the font size and number of posts does not make him look good. One should never post in anger. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW

Thanks for clearing that up for me beautiful.

~