Spider Hole

I thought a spider hole was the result of being bitten by a brown recluse....ain't nobody got time for that. You better stay away for your own safety. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Silly bitch! I am about to revoke your computer privileges!
I thought a spider hole was the result of being bitten by a brown recluse....ain't nobody got time for that. You better stay away for your own safety. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Omg now why did you have to post a pic of that?? But agreed. Ain't nothing good coming out of a spider hole
Silly bitch! I am about to revoke your computer privileges! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yes Ma'am!
Attached Images File Type: jpg imagesCAJFHK1N.jpg (5.1 KB, 293 views)
Katrina, maybe this belongs in the "Is there anything guys won't stick their dick in?" thread.

I think you may have found it.
Nope. Necrophillia. There's someone for everybody :-)
I thought necrophilia is fucking a corpse though. Lots of guys around here do that - they're married.

Gee David, you got a review. But boardman's was written by a woman, so he wins. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just for the record...I've had two reviews written on me and they were both by females.
Ewww! Those spider bite pics are GROSS!
Just for the record...I've had two reviews written on me and they were both by females. Originally Posted by boardman

I apologize, I forgot about the second review. I did not mean to short change you. Ladies, ya'll need to step up and write reviews on boardman. It has been a while since he has been reviewed.
Taint! I need taint to wash away those spider bite images! Stat! On the double!! Ohhhhh, the humanity!
Just so the party is complete...

David, we all know you, dawg. All the handles you have been banned under. The outings you have done, the fake reviews, all of it. How many times have you been banned under this handle? I know at least one, maybe more?? And man, he sure was spot on with your physical description!!!

Your fan club is growing David.
I have no idea who you are or what your agenda is in bashing me, and you definitely do not know me. I have said nothing directed to or about you anywhere, Itza Secret, but you did hijacked your own thread by taking a personal shot at me and sending me the nasty PM that you were coming after me threat, which was also forwarded to the mods. Now, one of the guys I was talking about that do what my original post was in this thread, posted 4 posts below mine, and I knew that was coming, just a matter of time as he is a cyberstalker of mine looking for said reaction/response. Seems to me, you also are joining that club, so, keeping on this thread subject, stick to the Spider Hole and have a pissing contest with the ones in there and you will really have some fun since you obviously enjoy that kind of environment. I am going to enjoy the hobby and the wonderful providers we have here in Dallas. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Off topic, but I hate and despise spiders. ..yes, it's that personal...
How do you feel about their holes?
What the fuck is a spider hole?