Is anyone making money on this?

• WTF
  • 06-02-2022, 01:51 PM
you said you had about 50% in energy in reply to tiny. . Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
To clarify...and I do not recall the exact conversation but , I have most of my Stock picks in energy, probably80-90%.

But 40-45% of my total account balance is in cash.

I guess I could have said I have around 60% in stocks and the rest in cash and of that 60%...80-90% is in energy.

Also, someone needs to tell Cornhole that the SEC can track large margin bets before a dramatic increase or decrease and follow up with phone and data records. Not saying that it could not happen but not on a massive scale. Have Cornhole Google Ivan Boskey...or what ever his name is. That shit leaves a trail.
To clarify...and I do not recall the exact conversation but , I have most of my Stock picks in energy, probably80-90%.

But 40-45% of my total account balance is in cash.

I guess I could have said I have around 60% in stocks and the rest in cash and of that 60%...80-90% is in energy.

Also, someone needs to tell Cornhole that the SEC can track large margin bets before a dramatic increase or decrease and follow up with phone and data records. Not saying that it could not happen but not on a massive scale. Have Cornhole Google Ivan Boskey...or what ever his name is. That shit leaves a trail. Originally Posted by WTF
The SEC is much to busy making stupid videos for YouTube then doing their jobs
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2022, 07:25 AM
The SEC is much to busy making stupid videos for YouTube then doing their jobs Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Get some inside info....plow millions onto a call or put....make millions and millions of dollars and get back with me on how they aren't doing their jobs.