DATY: Who's It For?

Since it's not on the menu at home, it's for me. And, for the same reason I'm likely terrible at it from lack of practice. A vicious circle I suppose.

The best advice I got was from Loving Kayla. She said a lady generally gives head the way she like to get it, slow and teasing, fast and sloppy, sucking, nibbling. licking, whatever. It's like a dance where it's better that the lady leads.
It is all about deriving pleasure from sending the woman over the moon - have to admit when she orgasms i have a mental orgasm. Originally Posted by silverstate53
Spoken like a true connoisseur... I love taken a woman to the edge and then sending her to the euphoric pleasure palace!
You know your doing good when they want second and third servings!
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=55818 I just lost my train of thought.
It is all about deriving pleasure from sending the woman over the moon - have to admit when she orgasms i have a mental orgasm. Originally Posted by silverstate53
Yes, turning a woman on is a serious aphrodisiac!
I enjoy daty, but if my friend doesn't want to provide, that's ok too. Sucking and kissing is what gets me going. I'd say guys feel the same about daty. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I like daty, but have to say that sucking and kissing are two very fine options for that time :-)
Spoken like a true connoisseur... I love taken a woman to the edge and then sending her to the euphoric pleasure palace!
You know your doing good when they want second and third servings! Originally Posted by river77
I've worn out a welcome mat by several hours due to a hobbyist who had the gift of gab. Even in the vanilla world, the art of pussy eating is a rare thing to come across.

I can count on my hands how many experiences I've had that have made my body pulsate, flinch, and quiver with each stroke of a tongue on my clit.

While my preference is a vaginal/whole body orgasm, having a clitoral orgasm first entices me and flames the fuel for another sexual position - the ride aka "Cowgirl". He needs his orgasm too.

For the Guys - If you lick her pussy and it looks like she is having an Epileptic seizure, then you are doing it right!
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=55818 I just lost my train of thought. Originally Posted by WW1flyingAce
Awesome! Glad I could distract you for a little bit.