Question about photos. Do you like professional, amateur types or selfies?

I would love one of your selfies !
Both selfies and professional shots are worthwhile, but they both have to be focused and a representation of the subject. Not all professional photos are altered.

I'd love to photograph Sofia

Professional photos by an eccie member are also fresh and new and representational. Some selfies could be years old.

Romostar. Originally Posted by Romostar
What's up with her shoulder?! Odd shadow placement or funky editing?
I just want to see a photo that accurately represents what I will be seeing when the door opens.
Professional photos are awesome. However, if you are going to get all dolled up for the photos then please do the same for my appointment.
Good question.
Hope this helps.
I wont see a girl with photoshopped photos. Took me about 4 years to finally stop doing this amateurs always get my attention.
Professional shots are amazing and show you at you best. They are also expensive and you will want to use them for a while. I feel you should add more currently candid shots (selfie or taken by a friend) to show what has changed, if anything. You don't want the guy with a thing for chicks with long blonde hair to come see you tjeweel after you cut it all off and go dark....

Keep those current and then you can leverage your investment in pro pics.
I prefer sexy selfies that show off your body completely. Nude is always best!!!
I was reading another post about by a lady who does only "selfies" and it made me wonder about how to make them better.

So, I found this gadget that looks pretty promising, with one of these, a flash or studio strobe and light stand selfie takers could get a lot more creative and up their photo quality considerably I think.

http://www.tricflash.com/
Both selfies and professional shots are worthwhile, but they both have to be focused and a representation of the subject. Not all professional photos are altered.

I'd love to photograph Sofia

Professional photos by an eccie member are also fresh and new and representational. Some selfies could be years old.

Romostar. Originally Posted by Romostar
I like this. Sexy ass and beautiful eyes, not trashy and not overdone with trying to be fancy.
Selfies are the reAL deal.
Agreed, mix. Amateur, unretouched give us a good idea of what we'll actually see when we meet you. Professional photos are "putting your best foot forward" and feeding our fantasy.

In between are "pro-am", such as these that I took.

I can think of many things I would like to do with Sophia!!!