Its A Shame How Evil Providers And Evil Clients Categorize Life Knowledge As Trolling

How did u ever think I thought she was a good person? 6 out of 10 is not a desirable score. I'm just a true reviewer and gave her credit for not robbing me. That doesn't mean I ever thought she was a good person. Originally Posted by warrior13

I have to agree with you on this matter. I know that it always makes me feel a lot better about a provider if she doesn't rob me while we're on a date.

I have to agree with you on this matter. I know that it always makes me feel a lot better about a provider if she doesn't rob me while on a date. Originally Posted by megustalatina
As long as we're keeping our standards high. Lol.
  • PSD
  • 03-03-2013, 03:35 PM
So, just to clarify: if she robs you she's evil, right?
So, just to clarify: if she robs you she's evil, right? Originally Posted by PSD
You fucking crack me up, PSD!
OMG,
I just had a vision of the OP’s ideal good provider date after his many enlightening posts.

And a double might even be on the horizon

But on a more serious note, I have heard through the grapevine that he uses protection.

FYI a troll is an evil poster. Who better to root out evil, than evil itself.
Whom might you be addressing RD?
OMG,

But on a more serious note, I have heard through the grapevine that he uses protection.

Originally Posted by megustalatina
errrrrr

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • PSD
  • 03-03-2013, 05:31 PM
You fucking crack me up, PSD! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Its in my contract, page 11....
Whom might you be addressing RD? Originally Posted by megustalatina
It should be obvious. Who was complaining about being called a troll?