insults

I have to say that every time I am with a lady. Originally Posted by pyramider

That's because yours is freakishly large, and we can't help but to point.
I take my cue from the Buddha. be truthful if your intent is noble and you do so with loving kindness.
That's because yours is freakishly large for a field mouse, and we can't help but to point and laugh. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Finished your thought ... nice try.
Fruit bat. My bad.
The entire " Pants / Fat ass " logic is dead on. Women ( AND men ) usually don't want / need to hear the truth, because what you will hear immediately afterward the utterance won't be worth the price of admission. MYOB / KYMS is the best policy. I also see posts which announce " I always speak my mind " in a rather bragging fashion, as if it is something to be proud of. I do not find it so, and I typically I stear clear of individuals who proclaim such. Without tact, diplomacy, or empathy, speaking one's mind is, in my mind, considered rude, bitchy, arrogant, and simple unkind. And we all know women are generally mouthy creatures....( take it easy - that's just bait !).

And now I will get in trouble: WALDT rules. It is a Truth as pure as the eastern sunrise. I have found in my lifelong experience women are much more vain and sensitive to their / her vanity than men. Ladies: Please correct me on this, because I do hear phrases such as " he is so full of himself " ,or " he thinks he is gods gift to women " which, of course, are the typical masculine corollaries. I never have seen a woman post, in her ad, she is plain, ordinary, overweight, balding, impotent, or have troubles with performance. Just another thing which makes me go Hmmm... Men tend to revel in that sort of description, for whatever reason. Yep: My stomach look more like a keg than a 6 pack. Truth. My performance is only decent when performance enhancements are utilized. My mind is willing, and my body won't respond like it used to. Truth. However, I am much more patient, forgiving, experienced, and nastier than ever before. I prefer a bit larger than a bit smaller. And I certainly appreciate the providers and the services they render. The ladies make sex worthwhile. Truth.
Fruit bat, a very small fruit bat. My bad. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Thanck you for admitting your error. I had to qualify your correction.