Communication Communication Communication

THN's scenario with Jillian and the psycho has no bearing on the client getting the exact address beforehand. That could happen to any Provider; one of the hazards of the biz.

Like I said on another similar thread, EVENTUALLY we get your exact address, right down to the hotel, apartment, floor, room number. And there's no way you ladies can keep a guy from recording it when he leaves if he wants to.

I'm not making u-turns, stoping at gas stations, texting thru school zones or even talking on my phone while driving. Having the address lets Google Maps let me know the route, the turns and the time it will take to get there from Point A to Point B.

The Providers that insist on sending you to an intersection are in a very small minority in my 7 years of hobbying experience. Very small. Over 250 sessions and maybe 6 or 7 of those were the dreaded "go to this intersection".

Nope.
THN, please forgive my somewhat greater relative density with respect to Bojulay....but I still don't understand?
Your "freaky stalker" almost assuredly commits your address to memory and can thus create his photo/address rap sheet at-will for showing-around to various apt.managers, though the brighter ones would maybe just head straight to the office of what they already know to be your complex...no?
So maybe I'm too dense to ever understand how never providing your address via 'lecktronick-means insulates you from someone that you've previously held congress with, but would you please indulge me and attempt to shine the light on it one-moe-time? Bright enough that I may see?

(Full Disclosure) I don't maintain a hobby phone but have found a text-app that I'm persuaded will shield the activity from the SO if not the NSA. So far lack the savvy to do the same for voice calls. However, early in the apt-setting process via pm/email, I always reveal that I'll need to be able to complete the transaction sans voice calls and ask if the object of my desire can accommodate.
Your SO pulls your line use detail, you're fucked. Get a hobby phone.

The stalker thing is probably a realistic scenario, but only after somebody really knows where the object of their affection resides, which in my experience is generally right before a first appointment. Dude would have to have all that cops and other shit lined up beforehand.

Shit. I mean just tell us where you are with some moderate level of accuracy (Galleria, Bush and Shiloh, under the overpass in the portajohn at Valwood and 35), so we can decide to kick your tires or not. Simple. After that the 2 or 3 call method works fine. "Call me from the Chevron parking lot", "I'm in front of the bakery, now what?" Turn left at the second entrance and...." that's all good. Just something more specific than "Mid Cities" or "East Dallas" on the front end of your ads is all we're asking.

And no offense, you West of Downtown Ft Worth ladies get the fuck outta the Dallas ads. We all be leaving out for Fort Worth we'll check THOSE ads. Thank you. Those ads might as well be in Egypt for real for a guy in Richardson with an hour and a half window that came up with 24 hours notice.

So Prolongus, tell us again how you got laid in the pager days? Please. Never stopped at the 7-11 and texted or phoned to get the finalized info? Always run a Google map route and a GPS to find a hooker? Please. You been driving in a major city how long and you believe that trip time stuff? I got a bridge in San Franciso for sale, cheap. PM me. I'll send you the map.
Guys its the point of it being documented from the lady via email text whatever. There is another thread going right now about SOs having called a provider bc she found his number. Let's take another scenario - the SO.

The SO finds out. Not only does she have a number, now she has an address and maybe even a name "Hi this is so and so off Eccie". She finds your ATFs ad or showcase - with face pic. Now she has the address and picture of the woman who has been screwing her husband. You think that is gonna go in the trash???

Of course anyone can write down the incall address after going there. A piece of paper with a random handwritten address on it is a whole lot different than an address that came directly from the provider herself via text, email or pm.

Prolongus you made the point for me: the dangers of providing demand a greater degree of security. Yes there will be stalkers and guys that get too into you and then try to do negative things to you when you don't reciprocate. Being able to look a leasing agent or anyone else in the face and say: "yes i understand someone is saying that about me but do they have any proof at all that I am that person? Is there a phone number or an address or a photo that backs up what they are saying?" That is a HUGE deal and an invaluable security from a provider's standpoint. I'm sorry but just bc we are likely to encounter stalkers does not mean we should just play it fast and loose. Its like telling someone NOT to wear their seatbelt bc they knew driving was risky when they got in the car.

A local address a few miles away seems to be a good compromise. In this day and age you can drop a pin on google maps and give them the address to the neighborhood Walmart. I see no danger in doing that. Then a phone call to give them directions in or verbally share the name of the hotel. Ok, that is fair. BUT! I would never give my apartment address (especially apartment or room number) via any electronically documented format for the same reason I wouldn't give someone my real legal name.

Why some of you guys are getting so enflamed over this is unbelievable. Settle down for christs sake. All I did was say why it isnt safe to electronically document an exact location. Y'all act like I'm crusading against MM tits or something. Smile. Breath. Get laid.
"Bitches be crazy an shit"

And there ain't one alive crazier than your SO she finds you spending baby shoe money on poontang. Fuck what she's gonna do to your ho, get yourself some iron underwear and sleep in a room with a door that locks. And get a hobby phone.
I have spanked girls and made them sit in a corner that didn't
give me a proper address. Originally Posted by bojulay
OH that made my nipples get hard. hehehe

Sadly I don't think this site is about ladies with good communication skills. lol

As long as gents continue to ring their bell, they will never get the drift of how business should be handled. imho
THN is correct. Giving the exact physical address to anyone who texts, emails or asks where your incall is...would not be wise. Only give a *close* general area landmark, that's enough for someone to know how far and how long it should take to get there.

The actual location can be given shortly before appointment time and after screening with where to park, when they arrive give the detailed instructions with building & apt#. This only helps with the ladies safety but it's not foolproof.

If someone is asking for your location and you give them the exact physical address, it is real easy to walk into the leasing office with a pic and ask if they know who you are and your apt#. $$ talks and badges force cooperation.

One last tip, always clear your gps history if your SO uses your car.
  • annoe
  • 04-15-2014, 09:47 AM
Once someone knows your address they can create such "proof" with minimal word processing or HTML skills. People in the leasing office aren't likely to go all CSI and try to do some computer forensics to verify the authenticity of the printout.
THN is correct. Giving the exact physical address to anyone who texts, emails or asks where your incall is...would not be wise. Only give a *close* general area landmark, that's enough for someone to know how far and how long it should take to get there.

The actual location can be given shortly before appointment time and after screening with where to park, when they arrive give the detailed instructions with building & apt#. This only helps with the ladies safety but it's not foolproof.

If someone is asking for your location and you give them the exact physical address, it is real easy to walk into the leasing office with a pic and ask if they know who you are and your apt#. $$ talks and badges force cooperation.

One last tip, always clear your gps history if your SO uses your car. Originally Posted by Jarvis

I was not talking about inquires and someone giving their location
address, name of hotel, apt complex, etc. before an appointment is
ever made. Yes that would be stupid and totally unnecessary.

I am talking about being in route to see her.

Once someone gets to the location, they will be at the location.

Whatever means used to get them there. Once someone gets to the
location, they will be at the location.

If they want to put on a one man band show in front of her apartment.

How is not having the address an hr before getting there going to change any
of the scenario that you described?
FWIW, I experienced no inflammation nor swelling from any of the foregoing posts, just THN's stalker-scenario passed neither eye-test nor smell-test. Still doesn't.. BUT! Her jilted-SO scenerio surely does, so my curiosity is satisfied.
For the record, lest anyone misunderstand, I was not advocating exact location prior to a few minutes b4 appt. and in the general area; only confused as to how that last transmission is so much safer if done via voice vs. text.
I was not talking about inquires and someone giving their location
address, name of hotel, apt complex, etc. before an appointment is
ever made. Yes that would be stupid and totally unnecessary.

I am talking about being in route to see her.

Whatever means used to get them there. Once someone gets to the
location, they will be at the location.

If they want to put on a one man band show in front of her apartment.

How is not having the address an hr before getting there going to change any
of the scenario that you described? Originally Posted by bojulay
It depends on the providers comfort level. They give the exact address to their building and somehow the appointment falls through. That's one more person who needlessly knows their location.

I've had them tell me to go to the Dick's Sports store near the DNT and Alpha and text them for their address which is 5 minutes away when I am there. That worked too.

But I've never started driving without knowing where I was going....lol
It depends on the providers comfort level. They give the exact address to their building and somehow the appointment falls through. That's one more person who needlessly knows their location.

I've had them tell me to go to the Dick's Sports store near the DNT and Alpha and text them for their address which is 5 minutes away when I am there. That worked too.

But I've never started driving without knowing where I was going....lol Originally Posted by Jarvis
That sounds perfectly fine and cool to me.

A usable address in the general area is just as good, and would
only take a few minutes more.

But I've never started driving without knowing where I was going....lol Originally Posted by Jarvis
^^This^^

Looking back, I do remember a long time ago being instructed to head in a general direction and complying with the request. I seem to recall that didn't turn out well, either ending up investing a lot more time than I anticipated, or in a part of town I didn't want to be.

I haven't been asked to do that in years, nor do I expect any of the ladies contributing to this thread would be so discourteous as to ask a properly screened gent to do that. I'm wondering if the worst case scenarios described here are really more theoretical as it pertains to those of us commenting on the subject.

I dunno...I can only speak from my own experience, and personally I can't think of a time when an Eccie provider ever gave me the run-around.
Great thread here...a couple clarifications...

Phildo, I never owned a pager. My early hobby days were mostly Studios. And when I saw someone like Natasha Fame back in the day, there actually were cell phones. No Google Maps (if there was I didn't know about it) but I would get addresses the day before to look them up.

THN, I respect your method and its seems to working for you. About me getting addresses...the ladies NEVER give me the room/apmt number until I have texted them that I am in the parking lot of the hotel/apmt. Never had a girl text "ECCIE" to me either and if you guys can't manage your phone...well...tough shit. Not to say I haven't had close calls but I've learned from them.

Some of the Providers request confirmation the day before and that's usually when we exchange ph. numbers. I ask her to text me her address two hours before the appointment, when I know I will be miles away from any pain-in-the-ass innocent bystanders.
After the session, all texts are deleted, photos are emailed and deleted off the phone.

How did it get this complicated, lol.
Bitches be crazy an shit! That's how!

Before pagers and cell phones you knew somebody who knew somebody, you were in a band/magic act/professional sport and knew somebody who knew somebody or somebody just showed up trying to wrap your dick in cling wrap and plaster and she gave you her phone number along with a couple of her friends phone numbers or you cruisd down Hines looking for parked cars with their headlights on, escpecially the blonde in the red Mercedes...

Then came the interent and everybody was a provider or a hobbyist and fuck all, the pervs came in and everybody sane got paranoid and now, in spite of all the technology, it's a LOT more fucking trouble to pay for play than it ever was.

Bitches put the hoops out, some fucker will jump through them, regardless of the rationale because the little head must be obeyed.