CHL holders, what do you do?

I put my gun on my hip when I put my pants on. I carry every where and never think about having it. Sure as hell I leave it on the night stand I will need it. I carry a Bond derringer most of the time. Like the sheriff said when asked if he was expecting trouble because he had his pistol on his hip. If I was expecting trouble I would have my shot gun.
Why the need of a gun when seeing a lady? If its for your own safety I would thinck you would stay away from pimped ladies. Otherwise, why the need?
I have become used to having it on my belt and see no reason to remove it. I am not as robust as I once was so the gun is my security blanket. I have carried a gun for many years. Even before I received my carry permit. I worked for the Forest Service when I was 17 and carried a 44 in the open. My children had to be shown proof that I carried a 22 to school twice a week for practice. We had an NRA shooting team in high school.
People should not be frightened of those that have a conceal carry permit they have been through back ground checks both local and by the FBI. A permit holder has been tested in handling a weapon in a safe manner.
Why the need of a gun when seeing a lady? If its for your own safety I would thinck you would stay away from pimped ladies. Otherwise, why the need? Originally Posted by pyramider
It's not a matter of need, but rather a matter of right. Someone with a CHL carries to protect themselves, hence a defensive weapon. In that light, I have never heard of a criminal that warns folks when they will be attacking, robbing, etc their prey. Based on that criteria, most CHL holders carry all the time.
Why the need of a gun when seeing a lady? If its for your own safety I would thinck you would stay away from pimped ladies. Otherwise, why the need? Originally Posted by pyramider
I drive to a lot of diverse areas with my job and I keep one in my car at all times. Depending on what part of down I am in, I will carry on my person.

I do not feel the need to carry when seeing a lady. I have never gotten to an incall and thought I wish I had my gun. There are always risks involved in what we do and I think most of us are prepared to take them on without the need for a gun. There are a lot of us who grew up taking care of ourselves the old fashion way but as times have changed we have had to up the ante as well. We all should be prepared in one way or another. You can get mugged in the best of areas.

The only reason that I would want to bring my gun into a session is for the fear of it being stolen from my car. If I did feel the need to bring it in, I would call her to explain, confirm that she was ok with it, pull the clip, then go on in. If she wasn’t ok with this, I would drive somewhere else, lock in a hard to find place in the trunk, then go back to the incall and TCB.
I only carry to the appointment when the lady advertises that she has a pimp.
Saw this sign posted by the entrance of a store here in Arkansas. Just had to take a picture as it is my kinda store. The sign said:

CRIMINALS BEWARE!! CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT HOLDERS ARE WELCOME HERE!

Wildcat