Best DT BBBJNQNS in Houston?

How can you not miss the "winky whisperer"?
Even the haters gotta miss having someone to hate.
That girl could hold her own in any confrontation. If she couldn't beat you down verbally... Throat punch, good night.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
LOL...yep, she was pretty colourful, but trust me the "winky whisperer" was no slouch, he head game was EXTRAORDINARY!

Allison belongs on the list, ditto Azebella Amore. And while she is known best for another menu item, Simply T will make your head spin, and keep going. Originally Posted by Sadsack
Thank you luv , you just wait til next week ..you're gonna see something special
My vote goes to Latina Moxie. She gave the best DT in recent memory and, at least in our session, CIT (Cum In Throat). She said she didn't even taste it.
My vote goes to Latina Moxie. She gave the best DT in recent memory and, at least in our session, CIT (Cum In Throat). She said she didn't even taste it. Originally Posted by Oralist
I need to check her out. She seems like a fun fuck.
I've heard a couple of ladies have that complaint about Cum While Deep Throat. No taste. While I find it very unique and erotic, the H.Hat is all about pleasing the ladies. So I'll take CIM as a concession. I'd still call that a win.
While I enjoy a good throat fucking..I like the taste of cum ..so I will savor every little drop ...
The reports of the quaoity of Allisons blowjob are vastly exagerated . Originally Posted by D.G.
Agree
In Houston its still Luvs2Purr
I know I am gonna get dogged by some guys here.....I am new, I am a WK, I am in love cuz I got my first blowjob......whatever. First, I am not a young guy, believe me. Second, I have seen plenty of ladies here and elsewhere. Finally, I have never received a special of any kind, period.

That said, I genuinely believe that dear old Allison is worthy of top 10, or better, status on this list. I have seen her several times, and will see her more. Why? Its the whole experience. She makes you comfortable, then she worships him, has great techniques, and devours him at the right time. when and if necessary. Just my opinion, and its an educated and experienced opinion.
Thanks for the comments everyone. Looks like I need to just get out there and do my own testing. haha
Basically ^^^^ lol save me for last because if you see me first your expectations will be set very high
*takes notes*
Who is Peachy? There's no variable of a provider search "Peach" that comes up with anything.
Basically ^^^^ lol save me for last because if you see me first your expectations will be set very high Originally Posted by Super Head 713
LawwwwD Yessssss
Who is Peachy? There's no variable of a provider search "Peach" that comes up with anything. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman

Yes there is:

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=4992396

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=258160