MMA Thread

Yeah Jones fucked it up again. Guess he didn't listen to DC about getting his shit together...
Anderson Silva going to fight DC. He's probably going to get stomped, but good for him on stepping in.
Lesnar/Hunt got downgraded while Tate/Nunez is now the main event. Dana has to be shitting himself with the mess he has to be dealing with. I'm pulling for Joanna to get a W tonight.
Since 200 was a bust anyone catching 202 tonight? Diaz gonna to Stockton Slap that potato again on his way to another W.
Since 200 was a bust anyone catching 202 tonight? Diaz gonna to Stockton Slap that potato again on his way to another W. Originally Posted by Fishpie
I saw the fight last night. Pretty good card - Rumble Johnson is a monster. I'm not a McGregor fan, but props to him for coming back in r4 after gassing in r2.
That whole card was way better than 200. Holy shit did Rumble rock the shit out of Glover! Can't wait to see that rematch with DC. Yea Diaz/McGregor was a damn good fight.
That whole card was way better than 200. Holy shit did Rumble rock the shit out of Glover! Can't wait to see that rematch with DC. Yea Diaz/McGregor was a damn good fight. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Yeah, the card had a lot of good fights on it. Cerrone and Garbrandt also had exciting wins.

Rumble is just a monster - going up to LHW was such a good move for him. I think with a win like that, he'll get that rematch with DC.

This is so mean, but hilarious:

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/antho...ufc-202-orbit/