who wants to see my....

couldn't help yourself wake could you
Let me get this straight rodeoman...

You posted pics of a bleach blonde, cigarette smoking, stretch marked belly hanging out hooker in a parking lot with a huge tattoo on her side...and you only expected comments along the lines of "wow, that's beautiful hun, I'm so proud of you"?

I'm curious...why was that?

I'm not being mean...everything I've said to describe that picture is totally factual...and you somehow expected something different?
im working on making them smaller than I will post them for her Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I like ink on a gal as long as its tastefully done.

I think that hers is. I like it😃

I think that hers is. I like it😃 Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Agree howdy, all of it
This chick allegedly has a stalker? Really? Are we sure this is the right girl? A stalker?

Maybe it's just a bill collector...ijs

I think that hers is. I like it�� Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Not a dealbreaker if a chick's tattoo is stupid as shit either though.
Yeah u got me wake that's what I expected. The pics were about the ink, but of course let's critique everything else about her instead as if she doesn't already know that I'm sure. But hey thanks for pointing that out to everyone in case we missed it ourselves, appreciate it. Glad there is a block because you just became my first one, hope you have a glorious day
Now THAT'S attractive...

:facepalm: Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah u got me wake that's what I expected. The pics were about the ink, but of course let's critique everything else about her instead as if she doesn't already know that I'm sure. But hey thanks for pointing that out to everyone in case we missed it ourselves, appreciate it. Glad there is a block because you just became my first one, hope you have a glorious day Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Saige is an attractive lady, and what I enjoyed about her more was her fuck-it attitude that I'm sure she had consenting to the image and subsequent posting.

Everything else about this is on you Rodeo. You expect to post an image like that here and have the positives come up? You're so overwhelmed at the optimism and positivity flowing through eccie, you figured the masses would blindly compliment how you matched the parking lines to her neon shirt and captured the essence of a Syracuse spring with the fresh ink of a young lady? The photographer's club at the glee center would rip that pic apart.

I know her so the pic makes me smile but as for her marketing here, you could have done better and I think you know that.

having a problem finding a "do no evil"

edit:
btw is that like when you leave she says stay out of trouble
its really spend all you're hook funds here. just askin

having a problem finding a "do no evil" Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I don't doubt that Boo-Boo.

will that work for "do no evil"? just askin
dang wish he was here to ask

will that work for "do no evil"? just askin
dang wish he was here to ask Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I like the angle but it could be taken as misandrist, as one could look at XY the chromosome.
how about

or

LOL
Going to exercise with old ladies not wearing enough. Hopefully I can find a young one to be near. So I could be thinking either way on those.