Sunshine is the best disinfectant for Benghazi

How about yours? Did she have a disinfectant? Why did she keep putting on your peepee instead of your brain? If you can't stay on topic, at least tell everyone how your mama abused you. Originally Posted by lustylad
Why don't you, Benghazi breath?
Stand down, you little Clarksville tranny fuck... or do you want Tanto and Oz and Tig to come after you?
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/book-...#ixzz3CYeMKp71 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Link? Got one no balls or are the voices in your head dictating again? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Hahahaha... look at this, I'va tinyone can't even find the link in the post he quoted... hey little eva - you need a "link" to a good opthalmologist! Fucking idiot...

Stand down, you little Clarksville tranny fuck... or do you want Tanto and Oz and Tig to come after you? Originally Posted by lustylad
Why don't you, Junior? Or do you want them to come after you?
Why don't you, Junior? Or do you want them to come after you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pop your head up again, you'll be laser-pointed, you clueless pathetic fucktarded benghazi-denier and odumbo-apologist.
Hahahaha... look at this, I'va tinyone can't even find the link in the post he quoted... hey little eva - you need a "link" to a good opthalmologist! Fucking idiot...

Originally Posted by lustylad
My god you are dumb... Got to be in the dipshit of the year poll. NYTimes has a copy, commandos stated station chief made the decision on his own.
what with all this again?
do you have some mental disorder? Originally Posted by notsuoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8tZZzRWdM
My god you are dumb... NYTimes has a copy, commandos stated station chief made the decision on his own. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Only a dipshit like you asks for a link when there is one right in front of him... If you are looking for something other than what is covered in the link, then learn how to spit out your request in plain English...

Stop being a such a dumb lazy fuck, little eva. Why don't you get off your butt, find the NYTimes story, and explain how it supports your point, if you have one?

Link?

Link?

Link?
Pop your head up again, you'll be laser-pointed, you clueless pathetic fucktarded benghazi-denier and odumbo-apologist. Originally Posted by lustylad
Why don't you pop your head up again, Junior?
Give it up, asswipe. You're cornered again, you little ozombie-licking pussy.

Only a dipshit like you asks for a link when there is one right in front of him... If you are looking for something other than what is covered in the link, then learn how to spit out your request in plain English...

Stop being a such a dumb lazy fuck, little eva. Why don't you get off your butt, find the NYTimes story, and explain how it supports your point, if you have one?

Link?

Link?

Link?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Only a stupid fuck like you would not be able to read. Or is it hard to see with your head up your ass? Why don't you get off your lazy ass and look it up.
Give it up, asswipe. You're cornered again, you little ozombie-licking pussy.

Why don't you give it up Junior? You haven't mattered yet and you still don't matter. Case in point, your little, foot stamping, breath holding temper tantrum in this thread. You need to shut the fuck up while grown folks are talking.

Or, you can keep threatening other member of the board. That puts you in the "incredibly stupid" bin, but you still aren't ready to become a full-flushed member of the Idiot Klan, err, Clan.

You're just a poseur.

So why don't you just give it up, Junior?
So why don't you just give it up, Junior? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's that, cabana boy? Careful, you're blocking my sunlight. Now run over and fetch me another pina colada. And make sure you don't forget the pineapple this time. Hurry now, chop chop!

+1 Ain't that the truth! Ekim the Inbred Chimp also missed the **links** at post #1, post #2, the four **links** at post #9, the one at post #10, the five **links** at post #11, the **link** captured at post #12, and there's the one you pointed out that he captured in his post!!!!
+1 Ain't that the truth! Ekim the Inbred Chimp also missed the **links** at post #1, post #2, the four **links** at post #9, the one at post #10, the five **links** at post #11, the **link** captured at post #12, and there's the one you pointed out that he captured in his post!!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No balls you and your lad both need to go to the wizard for some brains. The link I was requesting was for your bull shit opinion Bob was on the line with a higher up when the book states he did it on his own. You two fucks are a joke. fucking dimaterds.