I'm kind of tired hearing about Trayvon

None of that changes the fact that the initial vote was three not guilty, two for manslaughter and one for second degree murder, if we are to believe the blabber mouth jurist on Anderson Cooper. I'd say that was a pretty contested trial. It might have been 6-0 in the end but that wasn't how it started. Originally Posted by WTF
6-0 at the end is the only thing that matters
Everything else is fodder

Everything else is fodder Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
+1000

Unless, of course, one just has to be right at all costs, including reality.

Or look all it like this:

Zimmerman got 100% of the final vote. That's better than Obaminable got!

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Or kill each other ...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...cleveland?lite=
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2013, 05:28 AM

How's the jury going to do on Hernandez? Or the latest killer in Cleveland? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Guilty... Guilty.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2013, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Fodder...

Yes it is both yours and mine and of course LL's.

+1000

Unless, of course, one just has to be right at all costs, including reality.

Or look all it like this:

Zimmerman got 100% of the final vote. That's better than Obaminable got! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How hard headed are you? I had the balls to make a prediction. Once I was wrong , I came back on and posted as much. I just pointed out the score was pretty close. I understand the final score is all that matters but I had the balls for a prediction, had the balls to admit I was wrong and now have the one jurist interview who said that the initial vote was close. Some how my racist friends are having a problem with those facts.
4 out of the first 6 threads are about TM so don't BS me about being tired of hearing about him.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2013, 07:22 AM
4 out of the first 6 threads are about TM so don't BS me about being tired of hearing about him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
JD started a third of them! Now he is tired about hearing about the dumb shit he wanted to talk about. I wish he would get tired of Benfuckingazi!
I had the balls to make a prediction. Originally Posted by WTF
If you blame your ignorance on your balls,...

.... then smarten up and get them removed.

(I'm assuming you still have them and your impairment is not a residual condition.)
I wish he would get tired of Benfuckingazi!... Originally Posted by WTF
I bet you do ... like Obaminable AND Clinton .... But Chaser brought it up again ...

• WTF
  • 07-22-2013, 07:37 AM
If you blame your ignorance on your balls,...

.... then smarten up and get them removed.

(I'm assuming you still have them and your impairment is not a residual condition.) Originally Posted by LexusLover
People make predictions all the time

Kinda like you making a prediction on the 2012 Presidential election
People make predictions all the time

Kinda like you making a prediction on the 2012 Presidential election Originally Posted by WTF
Do you have a link (I'm sure you must)?

And yes you are right ... some people do and some even bet money on them.

But NOT ALL make predictions and more importantly NOT ALL make predictions on EVERYTHING ... and, even though one cannot make a "prediction" on it ... based on what I have seen of your posts you would have "predicted" that Columbus was going to sail off the edge of the flat Earth as you stand on the dock watching him push off for his trip.

And when he didn't return in a few months, you would probably have predicted ....

.. that's what happened to him! .... and when he finally tied up at the dock ... you would fret about how he simply turned around ...

...so you were right!

So it doesn't always take "balls" to predict. It takes brains not to predict, along with some intimate knowledge of the realities of jury decision making and the ebb and flow of trials. A topic with which you know little, although you, like a lot of posters on here, think you know a lot .... because you ... watch jury trials on TV? ... listen to Nancy Grace ... or watched "Jud for the Defense" returns?

But now you want to do the "numbers game" to show you were "almost right" ...

... 50% wrong .. then 100% wrong..... So, next time you might want give some thought.
  • Doove
  • 07-22-2013, 08:53 AM
based on what I have seen of your posts you would have "predicted" that Columbus was going to sail off the edge of the flat Earth as you stand on the dock watching him push off for his trip.

So it doesn't always take "balls" to predict. It takes brains not to predict... A topic with which you know little, although you, like a lot of posters on here, think you know a lot

But now you want to do the "numbers game" to show you were "almost right" ...

... 50% wrong .. then 100% wrong..... So, next time you might want give some thought. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm sorry, but did you copy/paste that from someone's 11/7/12 post?
Gee... I thought this wasn't goi to be ANOTHER BENGHAZI THREAD!

At this writing, 7 or the top 10 threads in this forum is about that fucking trial.

Whatever happened to keeping out the illegal aliens? Oh, that's right. They're not coming.

Or the impending doom over Obamacare, Oh, that's right. That's not happening either.

Or the fact that two of the political figures most reviled by liberty loving righties -Wiener and Spitzer - are being roundly rejected by the people of New York. Oh, that's right. That's also not happening.

I guess you SHOULD keep talking about this Florida murder case.

You boys suck at everything else!!!

Carry on, bitches.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2013, 09:50 AM
So it doesn't always take "balls" to predict. It takes brains not to predict, along with some intimate knowledge of the realities of jury decision making and the ebb and flow of trials. A topic with which you know little, although you, like a lot of posters on here, think you know a lot .... because you ... watch jury trials on TV? ... listen to Nancy Grace ... or watched "Jud for the Defense" returns?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
It takes brains not to predict! Yea if your scared of being wrong! I neither watched this trial or listened to nancy grace for a total of yen minutes. I made a prediction based on wtf I know about human nature. Turns out I was wrong. Cost me 200 bucks. Worth every penny in my book. LL human nature is human nature whether that be in a jury or any other endeavor. I have the balls to bet money on what are close calls. You obviously do not no biggie that just isn't in your human nature. I know that and you know that.
It takes brains not to predict!

I have the balls to bet money on what are close calls. Originally Posted by WTF
Just don't bet your balls ok>? Although it's kinda late for the voice change. I think.