HOLDER DECLARES WAR ON TEXAS

Ysnap Rider...LOL

YOU ARE A... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFY...YOU ARE Hanoi COG's ATF "SWEET ASS" IIFFY....
IIFFY...YOU ARE Hanoi COG's ATF "SWEET ASS" IIFFY.... Originally Posted by bigtex
You can wear your GAY PRIDE T-shirt and SUCK Ysnap Riders BUTT-PLUG...
Bet you were president of your AV club, Simple Jack!
Ysnap Rider...LOL

YOU ARE A FRIENDLESS IGNORANT WIMP UNHOLY STUPID IMBECILE UPPITYCUM-STAINED ASSHOLE-LICKER HATED PIMPLY FAILURE ARROGANT OBESE TRASH-HEAP BITCHY DIRTY CUM-BUCKET CRAZY SACK OF SHIT FILTHY OBESE FUCKFACE DOG-FACED PUTRID MONSTER BITCHY ASS-FACE RACIST UGLY SCUMBAG JIZZ-GUZZLING JIZZ-STAINED PANSYx10... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Now who can argue with that? I think he knows that shit by heart because that's what his mama calls him every day before he puts his helmet on...

Ladies and Gentlemen .... IBIdiot's protege! Tommy Tourette!
You can wear your GAY PRIDE T-shirt and SUCK Ysnap Riders BUTT-PLUG... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And that's supposed to be funny? No wonder they named you I B Idiot!
I B Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
More contrition, BigKoTex? What DID you TELL that priest, BigKoTex? Did your confession include what you and the dumb-fuck golem jackass were doing with the rosary beads?
More contrition, BigKoTex? What DID you TELL that priest, BigKoTex? Did your confession include what you and the dumb-fuck golem jackass were doing with the rosary beads? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks once again to the youngest of the two Idiot twins!
Thanks once again to the youngest of the two Idiot twins! Originally Posted by bigtex
You didn't answer the question, Ye Ol' Repenting One: BigKoTex.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053526861&postcount=17
What question? About the beads?

How about LINK to the POLL?
It's not going away, unless you act like a man, not a shivering little twat.

Go back to dipshit camp, IBIdiot. School doesn't start again for a fee more weeks!