Republicans for Hillary!!!!

Who's the name calling hateful one here? Originally Posted by celeste14U
"hateful" .... I don't "hate" anyone! I dislike people ... who come on here and start throwing shit around... like "sheep" .... without even knowing them ... and then questioning their "education" .... also without even knowing them.

I asked weight for a measure of veracity. I know what 135-140 looks like!

A significantly high number of females under state their weight .. and the weight they offer is customarily their "target" or preferred weight according to weight-height charts ... You are no exception and within that group.

Please keep advertising.
Haha and you go ahead and assume away and the statements that you make yes are very hateful. Have a good one
Have a good one Originally Posted by celeste14U
I make every effort to have a good one, and hope everyone else does as well.

Your days would probably go better if you didn't call people "sheep" and question their "education" ... but if that makes YOU feel better about yourself by all means keep up the effort.... just don't expect for all your greetings to give you that "warm fuzzy" feeling you need for confirmation. You reap what you sow.
Why don't you just go away.
"hateful" .... I don't "hate" anyone! I dislike people ... who come on here and start throwing shit around... like "sheep" .... without even knowing them ... and then questioning their "education" .... also without even knowing them.

I asked weight for a measure of veracity. I know what 135-140 looks like!

A significantly high number of females under state their weight .. and the weight they offer is customarily their "target" or preferred weight according to weight-height charts ... You are no exception and within that group.

Please keep advertising. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah. I like providers. Sue me. I just don't like how you get so crude about what they do or how they look. I love Sue, but I criticize her ideas, not what she did. I'm sure this Celeste is a great provider. I appreciate that. And no, I don't take nor do I expect discounts.
Yeah. I like providers. Sue me. I just don't like how you get so crude about what they do or how they look. I love Sue, but I criticize her ideas, not what she did. I'm sure this Celeste is a great provider. I appreciate that. And no, I don't take nor do I expect discounts. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sir please stay on topic - my thread was about republicans for Hillary either add something to the topic or I will have to remove you from the thread or issue points via RTM to the mods. Thank you I am trying to be cordial
Sir please stay on topic - my thread was about republicans for Hillary either add something to the topic or I will have to remove you from the thread or issue points via RTM to the mods. Thank you I am trying to be cordial Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Puke_Likely self FUCK with a "empathy" stick...

Sir please stay on topic - my thread was about republicans for Hillary either add something to the topic or I will have to remove you from the thread or issue points via RTM to the mods. Thank you I am trying to be cordial Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I don't think so. You can't remove me or issue points. Fuck you, Lube Myass.