And who uses that service?

Since you are concerned about the astro turf let me give you something else. When Obama ran for president the first time we were treated with story after story of women fainting when he spoke. He was always attentive and caring to get some help for them. The woman was taken away by paramedics. I called the local paper (it happened here in KCMO) and asked about the woman. They said they didn't know what I was talking about. I said turn on the news, it was on TV. They said they didn't think it was important. So they did know about it I surmised. So what was the name of the woman who was put in an ambulance? I called M.A.S.T. and they said that they had no call from Bartle Hall. So who was this woman? Who were the other women? I called a couple of the newspapers and they gave me the same response as the Kansas City Star. It wasn't important....or was it? Were the American people sold a bill of goods (we know they were) based on play acting? Just something to think about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1354109.html
New Hampshire and North Carolina

http://news.yahoo.com/another-woman-...000500670.html
Iowa, Washington DC, Ohio, and Maryland Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yea, fake protesters have been around for along time. This is a favorite of mine. Long live Brietbart!

Calm down Olivia, you're falling into the liberal trap. You are starting to believe that EVERYTHING is about a personal attack on Obama rather than his policies. This is what they want you to believe. Remember? "If you oppose Obama then you must be a racist" Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sugar Britches, I was being sarcastic. K Hommie! Geesh! Though I do agree with the, You must be a racist if you don't like Obama, and don't pay attention to the fact that race got him elected.

LL, LOL. I think Obama's smart just not the Second fucking Coming.
LL, LOL. I think Obama's smart just not the Second fucking Coming. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
To put things in proper perspective, LL tries to portray GW as being "smart" and Obama as "stupid."

'Nuff said!
To put things in proper perspective, LL tries to portray GW as being "smart" and Obama as "stupid."

'Nuff said! Originally Posted by bigtex
Yea LOL...fucker