The Boycott Boys take a Balloon Ride aka Karma and Kombucha

I don't want you off the board. I don't think you're a bad dude. I think you just need to hit the reset button and start fresh.

The people that push your buttons on this site - just put them on ignore so that you don't see their posts. I think you will still see that that person made a post, but you won't see their actual post (I think it shows up as blank). Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I thought people with multiple handles get banned? You already pointed out his 1000PercentMaximumChill handle as at least one of his other handles. Why the change of heart Aspen? Because he accused you of being 2breasts69 or was that txcasper?
I thought people with multiple handles get banned? You already pointed out his 1000PercentMaximumChill handle as at least one of his other handles. Why the change of heart Aspen? Because he accused you of being 2breasts69 or was that txcasper? Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Change of heart...huh? I have zero clue what you're talking about my dude. I never accused him of having multiple handles - you're thinking of someone else.
I thought people with multiple handles get banned? You already pointed out his 1000PercentMaximumChill handle as at least one of his other handles. Why the change of heart Aspen? Because he accused you of being 2breasts69 or was that txcasper? Originally Posted by CaptainZman
I don't really mind the low IQ insults or the implications of me offing myself, but can you focus on me and not go after other people.
Just to put things in perspective. TheBottomG655 is at such a low point now, he’s not even supporting himself with his other handles. lol lol lol Originally Posted by 2balls75

Legit LOL at this
OP, I would just like to say.. thanks you for the information and I’m glad there’s on the side of the boycott, noticed and called out the behavior of SF/TG. I agree the boycott could and would have been successful if it had been conducted in a much better manner, not just when the boycott happened but also post-bust (no pun intended).

The boycott was never going to lower rates, the boycott should have (and any in the future) should focus on “better quality of life” for the johns.. meaning better/more realistic pics, walk out policy, and NO MORE up selling.. it’s a fine line Johns/bookers walk and information should be known/published or if something can’t be worked out then no penalty to leave… but that will be stuff to be handled down the road.

Someone needs to show bk and Mina the texts Suzy at kfest sent asking ADJ to write a bad TER review for Mina in exchange for a free session…Suzy to my knowledge owns a studio in Charlotte, will anyone wanna work for her if they know she’s out here harming other girls?

If this is the game that wants to be played.
Someone needs to show bk and Mina the texts Suzy at kfest sent asking ADJ to write a bad TER review for Mina in exchange for a free session…Suzy to my knowledge owns a studio in Charlotte, will anyone wanna work for her if they know she’s out here harming other girls?

If this is the game that wants to be played. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Man just stop.....and just take the L. You're never going to get through to these guys. You're rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.....
Man just stop.....and just take the L. You're never going to get through to these guys. You're rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic..... Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Amen Aspen, finally someone with some middle ground common sense. Love the Titanic reference. The young man just needs to grow up.

If this is the game that wants to be played. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Why do you not just send it to them yourself? Dude you have openly admitted to trying to get BK the studio you visit most, BUSTED.. which would have also had connections to you! You have to be one of the most dense persons around. You’re wanting to rat on a girl with 2nd info from a discord you’re not a apart of. Stop trying to justify what you have done..

Take off a few months, go play some WoW and come back after the holidays.
Ya'll need to get a fucking job.
How many more reviews I gotta write to get an invite
How many more reviews I gotta write to get an invite Originally Posted by buttermilkoperator
If you wanna talk to LEO so bad just call em.
Why do you not just send it to them yourself? Dude you have openly admitted to trying to get BK the studio you visit most, BUSTED.. which would have also had connections to you! You have to be one of the most dense persons around. You’re wanting to rat on a girl with 2nd info from a discord you’re not a apart of. Stop trying to justify what you have done..

Take off a few months, go play some WoW and come back after the holidays. Originally Posted by 643_DP
Still waiting for TheTopsnitch655 to take his few months off. Sad life he lives
I'm still wondering why he snitched on Kfest tho. What an LE rat~
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...30&postcount=9
I'm still wondering why he snitched on Kfest tho. What an LE rat~
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...30&postcount=9 Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Lmfaooooo I just said we would be better off without them.. never said they should have LE go after them like you did… we have screenshots of the DMs of you doubling down on the LE…

You should be like the SF owner and just leave the country, I heard Mina is telling people now you’re a stalker.. only reason she sees you is bookers want the money and they don’t care (her safety).. what a great place you promote