Checkmate! AD!

And the pot calls the kettle black..heh Originally Posted by luxury daphne

whoa!!!!

Why's it gotta be black?

Just messing w/you LD!!

JaD
I provide....I do not provide Pot. Nor do I condone the use of it or do it.
I provide....

I do not provide Pot. Nor do I condone the use of it or do it. Originally Posted by angelinadream

Are you sure? Cause you certainly 'sound' like you might............
I didn't think we were supposed to discuss certain things on this board...
UH! You failed your NOT in.....Let me break it down again
1) You don't review
2) You don't provide Pu$$y
3) You contribute nothing but smart ass remarks..

At least I provide.....I have a reason to be here. Your just here to stir shit up and hide behind a new handle.. You not in anything but your own SHIT! Originally Posted by angelinadream

well following your list here neither do you.
I didn't think we were supposed to discuss certain things on this board... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Hush up Old Man.............
Are you sure? Cause you certainly 'sound' like you might............ Originally Posted by onehitwonder

You hear my voice in your computer and you tell me I "might".......ok....yeah..

well following your list here neither do you. Originally Posted by live4fun

state that i do.....and very well.......
Her one review. Would love to see another lol
Her one review. Would love to see another lol Originally Posted by luxury daphne

I have 3. One from Rafael, who was once voted ASPD's best reviewer, and your very own DED. And my fist Millenuim Man. I'm not outing anyone they publicly reviewed me......

Hows about you?
You hear my voice in your computer and you tell me I "might".......ok....yeah..

Originally Posted by angelinadream
Thats it? Running out of ugly things to say to folks, huh?

Really? After ALL of this? You've been shut down at every turn, ridiculed and denied a valuable service that is accessable, affordable and most important to ALL on this board and you still won't quit? Why? I'll say it again "You are not even smart enough to get out of your own way." OMG. Stop. No. Really. Stop............
I have 3. One from Rafael, who was once voted ASPD's best reviewer, and your very own DED. And my fist Millenuim Man. I'm not outing anyone they publicly reviewed me......

Hows about you? Originally Posted by angelinadream

One phony, one a maybe (probably also a phony), and one who you knew better not to fuck over but needed to keep this silly tirade going. BTW, I have 11. Thanks for asking.

Now what about this P411 thing that you said had but knew you didn't? Or are you just saying that to glean guys ID #s? Let's get back to that lil issue.
A message I just got from a member.. TFF! Had to share

She is lying. She was never on p411 and neither was houstondreamgirls. FACT, She does this everytime she gets caught and does not know what to say.

If she was on it then why did she have that thread asking about getting on it when G told her hell no. DUH She can't even lie, call her a failure and that will set her off LOL

myexclusivegfe, sofiasplace, sofiaofhouston, vipgfereferrals, houstonhotties, hdreamgirls and of course destroying angelinadreams and alex ofhouston handles all within a year or so.

To top it off banned form every single site there is.

That has to be the most pathetic failure I have seen on a board anywhere, ever. You can quote me but can't use my name, lol Can't mess with my business over a sociopath failure.
A message I just got from a member.. TFF! Had to share
Originally Posted by luxury daphne
From Eccie rule book:
" #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. "

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

(not to comment about the cowardness of making allegations anonymously BCD)