*69... mutual rimming! Anyone love this as much as I do?

There is no one better at rimming in DFW than the BBBJ Princess
Love both giving and receiving, but I'm finding out that I love giving it more than I do eating pussy. A woman who's ass is clean is just something I could keep on eating for days. My favorite is when I stick my tongue up in there and she flexes her ass.

I'm extremely picky about who I indulge in this with, but when it's the right girl, oh boy! Originally Posted by Jon[s]

I agree with this 100%..I feel the exact same way....
Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't get as much from or it maybe I've just never been with someone of the right comparative size. While I'm concentrating on DATO (on her) I'm too much in the moment of giving to concentrate on pleasure I'm receiving. But that does help me last a bit longer.
I find that giving makes me zone out and relax where as receiving makes me super relaxed and blissed out. Giving and receiving at the same time is like being put into a trance. IDK how to describe it exactly except to say that it's awesome!
I have to agree Zoey, it's nice to be comfortably nestled while giving and recieving at the same time.
I really enjoy rimming, both giving and receiving. The 1 time that a 69 of that took place was truly WOW moment!
My thoughts are much the same as Jon[s] and GoAheadMkMyDay have state above. Rimming (receiving) has never done much for me. However I can very much get into giving and become super aroused, much more so than I do when eating pussy. It's something I could do for hours. Of course, finding that someone who can relax, and who actually loves it as much as I do, that's the challenge.
As a guy who's a leg and ass man it's only natural that I enjoy providing that pleasure to ladies who enjoy it. When I see a lovely butt I can't wait to tease and tickle it with my tongue. The lady has to like it of course or it's no fun for anyone. I love receiving it too would and a *69 sounds like perfect foreplay. . . okay I need a minute :P
+1!!!

HB
i really think there are scent glands in the anal region that pump out pheramones that have recepters in the nose and mouth...im not talking about poo...
if the area is clean and fresh, for me its addictive to smell and french kiss that area...again if its clean
yeah I know what you mean - "clean butt" definitely has its own unique sort of "taste" which I definitely think is a pheromone. addictive like eating pussy!
Zoey is the champ in my book. This girl has everything and all a person could ever desire.
  • THYSA
  • 07-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Simultaneous giving and receiving definitely can put me in The Zone. Almost an out of body experience.

And yes, the rectum -- if very clean -- smells and tastes great. In fact, the deeper your tongue goes the sweeter it gets!

But, she must have a nice butt, a nice starfish, and be VERY CLEAN. (Vegetarians taste best too!)

Long ago I discovered the key to getting as clean as possible for ass play:

The STREEMMASTER.
Here's one good link for it:
http://rebelsnotes.com/2013/07/produ...shower-douche/

Very easy to use. Hangs on the shower head. Water is gravity fed, so it's high volume but low pressure; perfect for the rectum.

Start with a little soap on the outside of your starfish (cleans and lubes), slip in the nozzle a few inches, let your rectum fill with water, expel it out. Repeat, perhaps 5-10 times, until the water streaming from your butt looks and smells like the water coming from your tap.

The repeated filling and expelling has two effects:
1- Cleans your rectum thoroughly enough for deep tongue fun, without soaping your insides. Too much soap will irritate the rectum.
2- Will likely stimulate a bowel movement, if you're close to having one anyway, which then of course has the added benefit of leaving you empty, which is always a good way to be for sex.

In fact, I use it daily, often right after a bowel movement in order to complete the job and get it all clean, or sometimes I'll use it when I need to go but can't.

Get one and enjoy!
yeah I know what you mean - "clean butt" definitely has its own unique sort of "taste" which I definitely think is a pheromone. addictive like eating pussy! Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery
Zoey, you have many that love this activity as well as love the "natural" look. When you mean "clean butt", would love your definition for both a guy and girl. Does shaven or unshaven constitute "clean" to you. Cleanliness a given......