Star Wars

Half the equation Devo, you are older......

The federation is like a UN communist society

The rebellion is a conservative grass roots movement. Originally Posted by BSer

im shocked at you son, you should be a trekie............... I mean the famous phrase from star trek

to go where no man has gone before................ it fits you

ever since you did that duo with zandra and ltight and ate pussy and ass for three hours

opps, I forgot...................DK beat you to it
Even jedi dont go to no home wood Originally Posted by BSer
My mistake, I meant Hazelwood
Junk is from inches Star Wars....and that's the last I will say about that.
I was dissappointed
I'd like to resurrect this thread to anyone who cares. To any dickheads that don't really give a shit, simply don't fucking reply.

I liked the new characters Rey and Finn. Rey has to show more skin. These 2 will be in the next episode. I think the force is with her. Lots of theories, I think she is Luke's daughter. Finn is gonna take Han's place. Sorry they killed off Han, but Harrison Ford is too fucking old to do another so maybe it's good. Ren is a cunt, but he has Skywalker and Solo blood in him. He's gonna get mean real fast.

Can't wait till 2017
  • BSer
  • 12-27-2015, 11:23 AM
I really liked it JW

Dont know if i like Ren being a little confused bitch like he is but i guess its a reflection of today's youth.

Rey, Finn, Poe were great and can hold their own against Ford Fisher and Hamil, this trilogy is handed off to 3 great young actors.
this trilogy is handed off to 3 great young actors. Originally Posted by BSer
You are so correct. It will continue and be better than ever. Hope they keep Maz Kanata. Next episode she should be a madam in her new bordello on Jakku
I loved it. I plan on seeing it again. It's a great time to be a Star Wars fan considering we will be getting a new movie every year until (at least) 2020.

Truthfully, I was very impressed with the new young actors, Rey and Finn. They actually made me give a shit about them. Plus, the veteran cast came through in a big way. As said, I'll be going back to the theater soon. Episode VIII is only a year and a half away.

Also, as a true SW fan….I will be fucking a new hooker post every new Star Wars movie while wearing Darth Vader headgear and nothing else. And yes…the helmet makes that mechanical breathing simulation sound when the fucking commences.
I loved it. I plan on seeing it again. It's a great time to be a Star Wars fan considering we will be getting a new movie every year until (at least) 2020.

Truthfully, I was very impressed with the new young actors, Rey and Finn. They actually made me give a shit about them. Plus, the veteran cast came through in a big way. As said, I'll be going back to the theater soon. Episode VIII is only a year and a half away.

Also, as a true SW fan….I will be fucking a new hooker post every new Star Wars movie while wearing Darth Vader headgear and nothing else. And yes…the helmet makes that mechanical breathing simulation sound when the fucking commences. Originally Posted by Hematoma
I'll be going to see it again too. Where can I get the headgear?