Everything that's wrong...

• mr666
  • 05-08-2015, 08:04 PM
quite entertaining.

If any guys answer these ISOs do they get paid?
Heh I saw it on my phone this morning but didn't have a chance to get to it until later. The hilarity of that thread deserved to marinate awhile anyway.
Why modville?

Couldn't you just close it .... ?

......so it would be available later to reflect on for a chuckle.
I missed it to, but I get the idea of what it was about.

~
I missed it to, but I get the idea of what it was about.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
It was an ad....in iso.

Some (nameless) ladies were available.

Maybe it was candice (sh713) that got the first laugh (other than the op).

The hippo got the last laugh.
It was an ad....in iso.

Some (nameless) ladies were available.

Maybe it was candice (sh713) that got the first laugh (other than the op).

The hippo got the last laugh. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
But you left out the best part...
First Hooker puts up an ad, saying "I can't sleep, I'm lonely and horny"

Then other Hookers respond in the typical ISO fashion, "I'm available". "I can take care of you" "I'm on that side of town"

I'm reading it, thinking it's typical ISO, then, I think it was Kammye points out, "ya'll know, that's another provider"

Hookers be backpeddling, fucktards be cracking up.
Then wakeup comes along and puts and end to the funny.
Got no sense of humor... What's wrong with that guy?
Lexie

SH713 was the first to put up a flag.

It took Kammye's more clear text for HH to get it.

Edit: Then likely wakeup did NOT hit RTM so he could basque in the spotlight once more.

(The bad spotlight.)
Lexie

Edit: Then likely wakeup did NOT hit RTM so he could basque in the spotlight once more.

(The bad spotlight.) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Which leads me to ask the question once again: What on earth is a male doing reading through ISO posts? Maybe he was looking for ...

5/9/2015

Champagne Brown
Verified Provider

My Showcase
My ECCIE Reviews
Thanks for the details guys, lol.

~
Why modville?

Couldn't you just close it .... ?

......so it would be available later to reflect on for a chuckle. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I hear ya, but...

The policy is that Ads posted in unapproved areas are removed from public view. One of the few cases in which a thread will disappear completely.
Lexie

true
got me, I was only perusing the forum and not paying attention. For the most part, it just looked like a typical ISO, same request, same responses.

(The bad spotlight.) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
that's WU's favorite spot, in the BAD spotlight. The guy loves to be hated. And quite frankly, he's VERY good at it

Which leads me to ask the question once again: What on earth is a male doing reading through ISO posts? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Like most of the guys reading most of the threads, probably for pure entertainment purposes.
Ya gotta admit, that was entertaining.
that's WU's favorite spot, in the BAD spotlight. The guy loves to be hated. And quite frankly, he's VERY good at it

Like most of the guys reading most of the threads, probably for pure entertainment purposes.
Ya gotta admit, that was entertaining. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Oh, for sure it was entertaining, but has there ever been an ISO that Ms. Constant Flow has not responded to?

Ya gotta admit, that was entertaining. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
LOL! ... You find entertainment in reading posts about other guys looking for sex ... What a waste of time ... SMH
LOL! ... You find entertainment in reading posts about other guys looking for sex ... What a waste of time ... SMH Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
and you find trolling around behind me entertaining?
That sounds kinda gay to me. If you're queer that's okay. Just don't bring it around here. I don't play that fag shit.
and you find trolling around behind me entertaining?
That sounds kinda gay to me. If you're queer that's okay. Just don't bring it around here. I don't play that fag shit. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
To use your own words ... "you don't seem to understand this internet thing ... You post something stupid and everybody gets to respond"

Dude ... Gay is a man reading posts by other men looking for sex for entertainment ... Otherwise, why would you be interested?