Disappointing afternoon.

She IS a chronic liar and he IS a chronic listener.

No she will not improve, she doesn't have too! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

No Ms seeking, your right. I have really been on the fence about this and it needs to be exposed. The provider I'm referring to in Ms Armani Banks. I hope I can save someone else the frustration by exposing this. Now I just threw my own damn integrity out the window. Good luck all. Happy hunting.
Being a chronic listener can be good in some cases but not when you're taking it all in from a chronic liar. You get a pass, your integrity is still in place. You did the right thing for your fellow hobbyist.

Have a terrific day!
It's just sex people maybe the best way to deal with these issues is to just abstain from it if it makes you crazy
Yes it all revolves around sex. But it's a business. All we know of each other is the behavior on the board. So that may effect your next business transaction.
That's unfortunate its her. Don't get me wrong I'm no white knight but she is one of the sweetest providers I've met on here. Her performance makes up for a lack of vehicle (if that's the case, I've never asked as I didn't want to make her uncomfortable).

I bet if you had already met her you would have never even posted. I don't think you would ever have to worry about a backlash or her talking crap about you either, shes really laid back and cool. Sucks man, and I understand your disappointment completely. I'd give her more chances if I were you but I'm biased.

Shes a good provider imo so I felt the need to stick up for her.
[QUOTE=radio109;1057757143]That's unfortunate its her. Don't get me wrong I'm no white knight but she is one of the sweetest providers I've met on here. Her performance makes up for a lack of vehicle (if that's the case, I've never asked as I didn't want to make her uncomfortable).

I bet if you had already met her you would have never even posted. I don't think you would ever have to worry about a backlash or her talking crap about you either, shes really laid back and cool. Sucks man, and I understand your disappointment completely. I'd give her more chances if I were you but I'm biased.

Shes a good provider imo so I felt the need to stick up for her

She did apologize over and over and over, but it wasn't just one time.
[QUOTE=Yamahacoonass;1057757158]
That's unfortunate its her. Don't get me wrong I'm no white knight but she is one of the sweetest providers I've met on here. Her performance makes up for a lack of vehicle (if that's the case, I've never asked as I didn't want to make her uncomfortable).

Shes a good provider imo so I felt the need to stick up for her

She did apologize over and over and over, but it wasn't just one time. Originally Posted by radio109
I understand, if I were in your shoes, hell no, no way would I give her another shot. But since I have met her and know her, I would, we click though.
Well at least it it out there. I really dont worry about backlash if I say something that upsets in a review. First off, I have had very few bad encounters. Really. Second, I feel that like a single bad review, one provider saying shit to get even wont hurt me too much. I have enough positive on this site, credit to weather any shit storm. Also, I dont depend on just eccie for providers. Much of my hobbying is through SA, so I am never worried about if I have to write a bad review. This is first and foremost this should be an information site.
I'm no white knight

Originally Posted by radio109
Yes you are.

Dr Phil used to say 'either you get it or you don't'

His disappointment isn't with her skills in a session.
It's with her TCB skills in which he tried 5 times to experience.

I don't know about you radio but I never liked smoke up my ass!

Edit: None of this will hurt her IF she gets her TCB skills together. She is getting exposure
Witty Quote--Publicity can be terrible. But only if you don't have any
seeking p

See I've personally never understood things like you either get it or you don't, or if I have to explain you'll never understand, sayings like that always came from bullshitters imo. Reality isn't that simple, ever. Things are seldom so black and white. I understand the situation pretty clearly I think, I've been there. But this isn't my battle and I'm usually one to mind my own business. So I'll bow out.
Wow thats right you never got the nukie. after the second offense she would have been reviewed NCNS. I would never hate her, just hate the game.

Seeking is correct. It never happened. Not once. Lol Originally Posted by Yamahacoonass