Riots in Dallas

"Violence begets violence". . .enough said. Originally Posted by SassySue
I'll remember you posted that ....

... So Sterling died and you accept that fact. I'm glad you are coming around!

Michael Brown attacked a police officer and he died. That's ok with you too!

Don't resist arrest or refuse to obey orders by the police, and it will ok!

Don't beat the crap out of one's spouse or mate, and one wont' go to jail.

If a cop happened to walk up while you were being raped, I would hope that he or she would use their firearm to stop the rapist from continuing to be violent with you. And if the rapist happened to die from the wounds, then it would save the taxpayers a lot of money.
You're a fascist fuck LLephantMan.

No wonder all the women hate your curmudgeonly old ass.
If you hear a strange sound coming your way, surrender. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So that's why they find YOU on YOUR back so often at those truck stop gloryholes, huh EKIM !! The noises from the trucks and any " buzzing " noise from a trucker's electric shaver make YOU think that YOU are about to be attacked by a dildo !!!!
I'll remember you posted that ....

... So Sterling died and you accept that fact. I'm glad you are coming around!

Michael Brown attacked a police officer and he died. That's ok with you too!

Don't resist arrest or refuse to obey orders by the police, and it will ok!

Don't beat the crap out of one's spouse or mate, and one wont' go to jail.

If a cop happened to walk up while you were being raped, I would hope that he or she would use their firearm to stop the rapist from continuing to be violent with you. And if the rapist happened to die from the wounds, then it would save the taxpayers a lot of money. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What about if it were assup piggy mamboolah that the police officer found getting his fudge packed ? Should the officer stop assup's fun ?
Hunker down, bunker clowns. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" Hunker down " like YOU do at all of the Austin area gloryholes !
" Hunker down " like YOU do at all of the Austin area gloryholes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It gives his boyfriends easier and better access.
It gives his boyfriends easier and better access. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !!!! He will be teaching that position to EKIM, since he's EKIM'S mentor !
All you have to do is go along with the original narrative of any story and you'll be safe. Cause you wouldn't know if something was a psyop if it slapped you in the face.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So explain why you think the Dallas massacre was real and the Sandy Hook massacre was fake.

Perhaps because one shooting suited your agenda and the other did not? In other words you deny the existence of all the evidence that goes against you and only deem evidence that supports you to be real.
ISIS in America = New Black Panther Party, BLM, All SJW (femiNAZI) and assorted 0zombies ORC'S... http://founderscode.com/blacklivesma...olkit-muslims/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-plvSuXdZk

WOLVERINES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgrVtgKxttE
Keep on dancing SLOBBRIN.

So explain why you think the Dallas massacre was real and the Sandy Hook massacre was fake.

Perhaps because one shooting suited your agenda and the other did not? In other words you deny the existence of all the evidence that goes against you and only deem evidence that supports you to be real. Originally Posted by Revenant
Do some research for Christ sake instead of listening to CNN. Let me point you in the right direction find some legal documented evidence that Adam Lanza even existed. That should keep you busy for a very long time, lol.

Jim
Do some research for Christ sake instead of listening to CNN. Let me point you in the right direction find some legal documented evidence that Adam Lanza even existed. That should keep you busy for a very long time, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Provide a link or two.

This is another example of you being stupid, Jim. The Sandy Hook massacre happened. Now, whether it was a result of antidepressants gone bad, or MK Ultra, or something like that, that could be a good discussion. But to say it didn't happen is ridiculous.
Jim don't need any links he is a expert on eveeeery thing.
Jim don't need any links he is a expert on eveeeery thing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
While YOU are an EXPERT on gloryhole activities AND dingleberry picking !