To My Fellow Eccie Friends

I hope you do well in life. Hopefully 2 years from now people will be saying " what ever happened to sexy platinum"
Oh God, another "farewell" or "retirement" post?

Bachelor's Degree doesn't guarantee anything anymore these days. It's all about the individual.

We'll see you back on here again in about 6 months.
^^^I'm your dreams I got all the fun I wanted here
I can't believe some of the rude comments people are writing here Best wishes doll!
Thank you pretty
I've learned in life that people can take just about anything away from you. An education is something they can't.

Best of luck luck to you in your future endeavors.
Thank you babe
  • motor
  • 09-24-2016, 10:58 AM
Oh God, another "farewell" or "retirement" post?

Bachelor's Degree doesn't guarantee anything anymore these days. It's all about the individual.

We'll see you back on here again in about 6 months. Originally Posted by SteveOTX

Hey Steve.....STFU, your a piece of work, getting on someone for trying to better themselves, what's wrong, jealous?
Hey Steve.....STFU, your a piece of work, getting on someone for trying to better themselves, what's wrong, jealous? Originally Posted by motor
She had been talking trash about a certain red head for a long time now.
Who VI no not I. I am going to have fun with you before I leave eccie. Muahahaha
Good luck. Hope everything works out for you.
SP, I never got to meet you, my loss, but I always noticed and appreciated your positive posts. I wish you nothing but the best in whatever path you decide to take. Maybe we will meet one day.

Sempi Fi!
It's not too late yet I leave in November
I'm in Nevada now, however, if I get back in time we'll make that happen.
I'm in Nevada now, however, if I get back in time we'll make that happen. Originally Posted by lda523287
And if you dont make it back by November no big deal. She will be back on these boards my March again anyway, so you aint got much to lose.