Iconic Physicist Stephen Hawking Dies At 76

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ioyEvdggk

sorry. no escalators to heaven, Stephen. of course since there is no God, you won't need to climb that stairway after all.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

sorry. no escalators to heaven, Stephen. of course since there is no God, you won't need to climb that stairway after all. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
that wheel chair ain't going with him. so, its likely he'd be flying as a ball of soul energy.

Heaven would take him any way.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2018, 09:27 AM
[

sorry. no escalators to heaven, Stephen. of course since there is no God, you won't need to climb that stairway after all. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No God for you Wacko

I do not care who believes in God or doesn't. It isn't my loss if either is right or wrong.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2018, 11:10 AM
I do not care who believes in God or doesn't. It isn't my loss if either is right or wrong. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Don't let Dear John hear ya...he seems to have turned into the religious police in this forum!

God or bust with that dude...jesus
Ayn Rand wrote a book about you! Originally Posted by WTF
Ayn Rand wrote a lot of books, but you never read any of them. Just like you never read d'Souza or Taleb. Who do you think you're fooling? A moronic buffoon masquerading as some kind of intellectual?

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!

Are you part of the Evangelical faction of the TrumPutin party? The Church of the pussy grabbers
^^^^ i'm an atheist you retarded mongoloid idiot.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2018, 07:30 PM
Ayn Rand wrote a lot of books, but you never read any of them. Just like you never read d'Souza or Taleb. Originally Posted by lustylad
I read Talebs but not d'Souza book, I said I saw his stupid movies.
you have a bad DICK upload. can't see YOUR DICK. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Always about DICKS with you, isn't it, BONE COLLECTOR?

I do not care who believes in God or doesn't. It isn't my loss if either is right or wrong. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That's because you're a non-believer, you NAZI FUCK!

That's because you're a non-believer, you NAZI FUCK!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

wrong again fucktard. i'm the atheist. you are a fake jew. a JINO. we will bbq you when you die and feast on BLT's for months.

bahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa

equals BLT! Yum!!

bahahaa
^^^^ i'm an atheist you retarded mongoloid idiot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I'm surprised by that. Most atheist I know are very articulate and kind people

You are a 3rd Rate Douche Bag who makes atheists look bad
I'm surprised by that. Most atheist I know are very articulate and kind people

You are a 3rd Rate Douche Bag who makes atheists look bad
Originally Posted by themystic

Stalin and Mao were atheists, mistake. Stalin and Mao cruelly killed millions of people, mistake. Two bigger mass murderers, the world doesn't know. Go fuck yourself, mistake.