Providers that Waste Client's Time

Lol I have no problems booking. You're just upset that I'm not booking your old ass. You're the type of person that I dispise in real life. The type that think your shit don't stink. I have zero respect for you and it has nothing to do with the fact that you're a hooktard. Originally Posted by Satoshi

Only a walking skin-wrapped human compost heap would attempt to insult a woman with the lack of your useless dong everyone knows she wouldn't even touch with a fake pussy duct taped to a 30 foot pole LOL!!!

Most of the women here find you absolutely repugnant and we've licked a butthole man.
I've been all up in the ass and I can say that her shit, is indeed, odorless. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
TRUE!!! xoxoxo
I've been all up in the ass and I can say that her shit, is indeed, odorless. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I can verify what CSB said also, no odor
Smells like rainbows!!! Ms. V has the prettiest butthole ever!!!
  • tzv13
  • 12-06-2016, 02:30 PM
...and another thread derailed because of a hot ass.
If the providers posted about clients wasting our time, that list would be three miles long.
When I started this thread 3 pages ago, I asked "Where does one draw the line on the time boundary before raising it as an issue?"

Have not seen an answer yet to this question.
When I started this thread 3 pages ago, I asked "Where does one draw the line on the time boundary before raising it as an issue?"

Have not seen an answer yet to this question. Originally Posted by Wiley Fuchs
I draw the line with the first cancellation, NCNS, or attempt to waste my time. This is a business if your not serious about my time like I am about yours were done. I dont accept excuses if you cant keep up with your part I will not make time to see you again. I dont have respect for anyone who costs me money or time.
In college, I remember we had a "10 minute rule" which was the boundary. This rule was that if the professional was 10 minutes late to class, then we were free to leave without retaliation of an unexcused absence.

Would it be fair to apply this rule to providers and clients. If the provider is 10 minutes late for the scheduled incall, then the client can leave without being the asshole?
I draw the line with the first cancellation, NCNS, or attempt to waste my time. This is a business if your not serious about my time like I am about yours were done. I dont accept excuses if you cant keep up with your part I will not make time to see you again. I dont have respect for anyone who costs me money or time. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Exactly!!
I draw the line with the first cancellation, NCNS, or attempt to waste my time. This is a business if your not serious about my time like I am about yours were done. I dont accept excuses if you cant keep up with your part I will not make time to see you again. I dont have respect for anyone who costs me money or time. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I will say this, I had to cancel a doubles session on some lovely ladies due to concerns out of my control. Which was a first for me, but the lady who lived in my area flew off the handle because she forgoed plans with her family to see me, so to keep things right I brought the full amount to her around the original time for meet. Even though it was something that wasn't my fault, I felt like it was owed to her because she changed all her plans to accommodate me.
I will say this, I had to cancel a doubles session on some lovely ladies due to concerns out of my control. Which was a first for me, but the lady who lived in my area flew off the handle because she forgoed plans with her family to see me, so to keep things right I brought the full amount to her around the original time for meet. Even though it was something that wasn't my fault, I felt like it was owed to her because she changed all her plans to accommodate me. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
That is what sets you apart from other guys . The difference is you cancelled but still compensated the lady for her time and lost money. The majority of guys do not do so and the ladies that do don't offer discounts. Every lady runs her business differently, I have stricter rules (fully explained in my showcase) when it comes to cancellations.. etc and luckily it doesnt happen very often but if it did I would expect the guy to make it right if he planned to try to book again. If I had to cancel which doesnt happen I would definitely offer him a discount for his time and trouble. It's a whole respect thing, if I clear my schedule to accommodate you, be on time, get dressed up for you and make sure there will be no interuptions I expect the same in return its pretty simple.
punctuality is important. a 2pm appointment means 2pm. not 2:10 or 2:30. that goes for both providers and clients. tardiness is one of my pet peeves. Its not hard to look at a clock and plan accordingly
punctuality is important. a 2pm appointment means 2pm. not 2:10 or 2:30. that goes for both providers and clients. tardiness is one of my pet peeves. Its not hard to look at a clock and plan accordingly
At 2:10pm, feel free to post here with the name of the provider who wasted your time.