%$#*ing Grace Preston!!

I rise in defense of Grace. She accepted my contribution to the Ze fund via Green Dot, thus sparing me the ordeal of dropping by her place and leaving frustrated. Originally Posted by billw1032
See what a great gal I am?
Next time, take some Dr Pepper

and a Klondike bar....................

ohhhhhhhh the things she'll do for a Klondike bar............. unspeakable!!!!
White Knight powers..........ACTIVATE!!!
It's White Knightin' Time!!!

Hey guys, don't listen to this guy. Grace once blew upside down on a six flags roller coaster for 14 hours straight while literally defying the laws of physics and gravity and humming the lyrics to piano man.....................backwa rds!!!

Grace you're awesome!!! This guy doesn't know what he's talking about!!!

(Please acknowledge my existence in some sort of way so that I may feel validated knowing that you are the closest thing I will ever have to a "real life" girlfriend.)

White Knight Away!!!
Originally Posted by GingerKatt - Ok, I'm going to start a thread too. phildo, Phrodo, hobbits, anybody can feel free to stop by and put cash in my donation jar.
When I see Phrodo's handle I think of this meme.

Lol dongeykong,
Go! Go! WK Power Ranger!

phildo,
Perhaps try dressing up as a girl scout too!
White Knight powers..........ACTIVATE!!!
It's White Knightin' Time!!!

Hey guys, don't listen to this guy. Grace once blew upside down on a six flags roller coaster for 14 hours straight while literally defying the laws of physics and gravity and humming the lyrics to piano man.....................backwa rds!!!
Originally Posted by dongeykong
It's funny you should mention that. While I've not tried that yet at Six Flags, I did blow a guy once on the Texas Star at the State Fair. Man.. it is TOUGH to get someone off in just 2 revolutions!!! (not kidding)

Nova-- we've discussed this Klondike thing. It really is a shame. I'll never be able to be President because of what I've done for a Klondike bar
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1246190

Such haters............ Grace does not suck.................. she doesn't

Seen her a dozen times and never once did she suck............

On anything but a Klondike bar!!!
hopefully you washed your ass, phildo
When I see Phrodo's handle I think of this meme.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
What did I ever do to you???
Ok, I'm going to start a thread too. phildo, Phrodo, hobbits, anybody can feel free to stop by and put cash in my donation jar. I feed the stray cats outside!
I don't have the cleavage that Grace does, but I'll wear my best Wonder Bra and give you a really good hug! I mean, who doesn't want to feed a kitty when it's cold outside?, right?

Oh and I take Thin Mints too. I think the cats like them. They also requested Godiva Chocolates. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
So you have a kitty fund? Very interesting. And they like Thin Mints? Well, we should never let the kitties get cold! I may need to bring a donation by.
So you have a kitty fund? Very interesting. And they like Thin Mints? Well, we should never let the kitties get cold! I may need to bring a donation by. Originally Posted by Phrodo
Oh yes they get very affectionate for Thin Mints! Warm up the kitty and watch it purr and rub all over you. And so soft to pet!
Oh yes they get very affectionate for Thin Mints! Warm up the kitty and watch it purr and rub all over you. And so soft to pet! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Mercy!!!
hopefully you washed your ass, phildo Originally Posted by fletch
Indeed I did! For nothing! I learned that from PrettyFuckingMarvelous. Well, that and the fact that I didn't write a review...I've heard there are a LOT of reviews where nothing happened but they got written anyway. But not me. No sir. I'll whine about nothing happening where it belongs. In Coed!!

This Klondike bar thing...isn't that a square peg in a round hole sort of deal or am I missing something?