California chef lifts ban on restaurant customers in 'Make America Great Again' hats

aww latrine did you get your feelings hurt?. are you one of the MAGGs who didn't get a trophy like the other kids. Go put your hat on, look in the mirror and say, " Someday Ill be brave enough to go Outside with my hat on" until then just hide like the rest of the trump sissys Originally Posted by themystic

Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults

the system has determined this post violates the site rules.

thank you valued poster!
That just proves the real pussies are conservatives.AHHH NO. Just look down. bahahahaha

Fucking snowflakes won't eat at a goid restaurant if they think a liberal owns it. Ahhh NO. Then no one ever eats out in Austin? Wrong !

And they'll flock to some chicken nugget flophouse if they think some antihomo conservative is selling rainbow flags to burn.AHHH NO. Cant stand chic fil a .What about the libs that frequent latino establishments that the owners burn OUT FLAG every time they have a parade or demonstration?

Liberals just seem not to care who sales what... Originally Posted by WTF
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO! How did that boycott of chic fil a turn out? What about any sporting goods business that sells firearms? How about any business that openly celebrates Christmas? How about.............??
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO! How did that boycott of chic fil a turn out? What about any sporting goods business that sells firearms? How about any business that openly celebrates Christmas? How about.............??
Originally Posted by winn dixie
I eat at Chick Filet for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I go in wearing a MAGA hat and act retarded. It works everytime
aww latrine did you get your feelings hurt?. are you one of the MAGGs who didn't get a trophy like the other kids. Go put your hat on, look in the mirror and say, " Someday Ill be brave enough to go Outside with my hat on" until then just hide like the rest of the trump sissys Originally Posted by themystic
You aren't capable of hurting anything on me you coward. Trophies? I have plenty of those from my high school and college competition days. When I lost i acknowledged the opponent as having been the better man that day. Unlike you who whines and cries and tries to get the decision overturned. I'm not afraid to go anywhere myself wearing my MAGA hat. People like you will scream from their cars as they run away because they're gutless unless they have 10 people with them. Go back and hide. You'd be the first one running away in any given situation.
You aren't capable of hurting anything on me you coward. Trophies? I have plenty of those from my high school and college competition days. When I lost i acknowledged the opponent as having been the better man that day. Unlike you who whines and cries and tries to get the decision overturned. I'm not afraid to go anywhere myself wearing my MAGA hat. People like you will scream from their cars as they run away because they're gutless unless they have 10 people with them. Go back and hide. You'd be the first one running away in any given situation. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
I apologize. I forgot that the homemaking classes gave awards for sewing, knitting, etc. Im sure those skills have benefited greatly as a stay at home dad so your wife can provide for the family. Once again, I didn't mean to undermine your accomplishments. Ill be on the lookout for the lone wolfs in the MAGA hats. So far they have been more illusive in Dallas than Bigfoot
Cali is the most racist , idiot filled , phobic place I have ever been , Nice other then most of the people and traffic.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 08:16 AM
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO! How did that boycott of chic fil a turn out???
Originally Posted by winn dixie
That was my point...the vast majority of the liberal left do not listen to the fringe nuts on the far left.

Whereas...

Oh never mind. My expectations were obviously to high fir you to comprehend. I just didn't realize you'd turn around and confirm my point while in your mind still disagreeing.
That was my point...the vast majority of the liberal left do not listen to the fringe nuts on the far left.

Whereas...

Oh never mind. My expectations were obviously to high fir you to comprehend. I just didn't realize you'd turn around and confirm my point while in your mind still disagreeing. Originally Posted by WTF
Capabilities here are lacking. My point was made and now your crawfishin'. Thats ok.. Thats exactly what your hereos the clintons and odumbos do. bahahaha
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 12:03 PM
. bahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Did WacoKid fuck the help....for the last couple of months all yall parrot is this shit.
I apologize. I forgot that the homemaking classes gave awards for sewing, knitting, etc. Im sure those skills have benefited greatly as a stay at home dad so your wife can provide for the family. Once again, I didn't mean to undermine your accomplishments. Ill be on the lookout for the lone wolfs in the MAGA hats. So far they have been more illusive in Dallas than Bigfoot Originally Posted by themystic
More points for you. Personal insults and general rudeness. Winn may have to ban you shortly.
More points for you. Personal insults and general rudeness. Winn may have to ban you shortly. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
im sorry lantern. i was wrong for being mean to you. lets be friends. start fresh. let bygones be bygones. what do you say?