TEXTING, PM'S, EMAIL.... are you fucking kidding me?

Something else to thinck about... here at ECCIE these are the best of the best. When you go to "back page" after you sort out the scams and agencies, guess what? You call and they pick up the phone! And they ALWAYS have their number listed!
Don't forget that reviews are available to report NCNS, cancellations, flakiness, etc. If providers get a few NOs based on their TCB and scheduling, they'll change their tune.

I assume there is a similar feature for them; datecheck or some such database where our handles/numbers can hold us accountable as well?
OK, I finally got an appointment! Wait a minute....

Opps it's a BP provider.... never mind!
GUYS... just a thought. Do you like doing business with agencies and pimps posing as INDY providers? Well that for the most part stops if you require them to talk to you on the phone to schedule! If more guys would do this that would definitely put a hitch in their getty up. You know me... I'm ALWAYS thinking....

Agree with the other Ladies, this lack of TCB is totally unacceptable! It shouldn't take more than a handful, of Pm, texts, or emails without a definitive Yes/No, Time/Date, Desired length of Appointment/ Expectations and cost. When I read this post early this morning, I was thinking .....

Poor SL, that really sucks.

Who are these "Ladies" he's trying to book with?!?

Why is he STILL trying to book with them?!?

Sounds like the mess some of us go through in checking references.....

I personally have very little use for a phone. I keep one for emergencies, so my family can talk with me, and one for my business. I still write letters! I have had one or two clients that request a call before the appointment, and that's available and at their disposal. I don't post my number due to the quantity of less than fruitful contacts, I would need to wade through, in order to have one good appointment. It's available on my reservation confirmation if needed, for for my new clients needing additional information, and my regular clients to make a last minute appointment.

I am far from perfect, but I do employee methods that do seem to work 99.5% of the time. To me, that kind of just ridiculous TCB described by the OP, above, shows amoung other things, a lack of interest, care or respect for their clients.
Agree with the other Ladies, this lack of TCB is totally unacceptable! It shouldn't take more than a handful, of Pm, texts, or emails without a definitive Yes/No, Time/Date, Desired length of Appointment/ Expectations and cost. When I read this post early this morning, I was thinking .....

Poor SL, that really sucks.

Who are these "Ladies" he's trying to book with?!?

Why is he STILL trying to book with them?!?

Sounds like the mess some of us go through in checking references.....

I personally have very little use for a phone. I keep one for emergencies, so my family can talk with me, and one for my business. I still write letters! I have had one or two clients that request a call before the appointment, and that's available and at their disposal. I don't post my number due to the quantity of less than fruitful contacts, I would need to wade through, in order to have one good appointment. It's available on my reservation confirmation if needed, for for my new clients needing additional information, and my regular clients to make a last minute appointment.

I am far from perfect, but I do employee methods that do seem to work 99.5% of the time. To me, that kind of just ridiculous TCB described by the OP, above, shows amoung other things, a lack of interest, care or respect for their clients. Originally Posted by Mia Christine

Well said young lady!
I don't think this thread was started by SL...one of his many imposters maybe..lol
Let me ask your collective opinion: if a provider flatly ignores a request for an appt., is it fair for that hobbyist to call out that provider the next time she posts an ad here? This isn't a case of a provider knowing that hobbyist and choosing not to take his business, this is just flatly ignoring an appropriate, polite question from a stranger - two of them, having given time for follow-up and offering to communicate some other way.

Yeah, yeah, polite persistence, etc., but to be flatly ignored? Of course there's no way now for a follow-through, so should the hobbyist just let it go, or call her out? That would make it personal and probably light up a he said/she said flame bash, but at the same time, the lack of TCB probably deserves to be called out publicly, since there won't be a review to recommend No.
Ignoring ones request is no way to do business. If said provider does not want to see (refuse business) the hobbyist then she has the right and should respond with I do not want to see you. The hobbyist should then move on. Calling her out that she does not want to see me is pointless, but ignoring one is bad business and could be called out for that.

IB
Let me ask your collective opinion: if a provider flatly ignores a request for an appt., is it fair for that hobbyist to call out that provider the next time she posts an ad here? This isn't a case of a provider knowing that hobbyist and choosing not to take his business, this is just flatly ignoring an appropriate, polite question from a stranger - two of them, having given time for follow-up and offering to communicate some other way.

Yeah, yeah, polite persistence, etc., but to be flatly ignored? Of course there's no way now for a follow-through, so should the hobbyist just let it go, or call her out? That would make it personal and probably light up a he said/she said flame bash, but at the same time, the lack of TCB probably deserves to be called out publicly, since there won't be a review to recommend No. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
I say move on. I have found that providers that have ignored repeated requests via PM, email and P411 are managed. The human traffickers don't like OLD SL very much I'm afraid. I'm sure they have their reasons.
Thanks. I'm moving on without calling her out. Life's too short, especially since I have to save my breath to call out Austin traffic.
Don't forget that reviews are available to report NCNS, cancellations, flakiness, etc. If providers get a few NOs based on their TCB and scheduling, they'll change their tune. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Actually you can't write a review of a NCNS, of cancellations or just general flakiness.
If there was no session there cannot be a review, you can't review something that did not happen.
You can maybe make a post in coed but not in the review section.
SL I think its because they don't like scheduling appointments. Not that they don't like doing appointments but its the scheduling appointments that they are bad at. I know you have spent a lot of time with girls. Have you ever tried to help them with there calls, text, email, PM's. I placed an ad for a girl last week and the next day 65 messages and tons of text and its just a mess. The having to sort through them to find out who is cool to see and who isn't.

Providers just want to make money and move on. Most are not experienced business professionals who can easily sort through it all. The other side of that is going with an agency but prices usually go way up and service goes slightly down. Not always but at least that is the opinion of most guys on the site.

I'm sending you a PM with an idea I have. I don't want to share it with just anyone just yet. All I know is its fucking frustrating as shit trying to schedule with some girls and there has to be a way easier way to do it. At least with some of them.

There DEFINITELY IS A "BUSINESS" End To This

Hobby That MOST Men NEVER EVEN Give A

SECOND THOUGHT TO!!!!! It's MOST CERTAINLY

NOT JUST TAKING MY CLOTHES OFF,

AND S**CKING & F**CKING!!!!! I Have To Get You

In The Door FIRST - THEN KEEP You There,

AND THEN Make Sure You KEEP COMING BACK...

All The While MAKING SURE That I STAY SAFE!!!!!!!

AND YOU STAY HAPPY!!!!!!

Do YOU Think You COULD KEEP UP & HANG?!?!?!?

There DEFINITELY IS A "BUSINESS" End To This

Do YOU Think You COULD KEEP UP & HANG?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
If your asking me that question then I would say easily. I have been running a business since 1992. And my business is about helping people build a business. Already have a great or bad idea that I'm about to start up. But its 100% just a hobby since my main business it way to important to ignore. But I love this hobby and its been eating at me for years to do something fun so everything has just kind of lined up and were about to be off to the races. What if there was a school for providers who were new and also a training program to get the out of the business when they wanted to get out. A way to increase business and make it easier with no real added cost to clients. Not an agency and Fuck pimps, something different. What do you think Lilly