Lateness question

I only give guys 30 mins dont have all day to wait on one person. Guys should always have a back up lady to see in case.
Glad I got everyone riled up! thanks for the (mostly) thoughtful replies, especially from the ladies. Originally Posted by youngatheart
your welcome. but if you thought mine where not thoughtful. then you misread/misunderstood them.
As with any business transaction, time should be valued by both sides. An unnecessary increase in the amount of time to place the transaction, be it runarounds with screening or lateness for an appointment, inherently reduces the value of the transaction and the person.

As a pretty busy person, lateness not only prevents me from doing other things but increases the risk of my cover being exposed.

A generally good indicator that provider will be late for a date is poor TCB skills. If she's late in returning messages, she'll be late... with a few exceptions.
your welcome. but if you thought mine where not thoughtful. then you misread/misunderstood them. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That's why I said "mostly" thoughtful
ya if I never let somethings slide on by
I would never get to just slip on in

If I slip on in a lot.
I many times step to the side
to let other slip and slide
...... I take about an hour to get blow dried and straightened, longer if the drier keeps overheating. .... Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Can't say I've ever used a hair dryer for an hour, I've nothing left to blow. Can't say I've ever had anything or anyone blow me for an hour, I usually last for about 10 minutes.
tick tock tick tock. I am waiting
Time - Pink Floyd Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Ohh yea love the Floyd going to see Roger Waters play "The Wall" for a second time in a few weeks. Ohh yea i will be smokin what i got that nite Hell Yea!!!
I only give guys 30 mins dont have all day to wait on one person. Guys should always have a back up lady to see in case. Originally Posted by mirandalee

Damn so now we are suppose to double book!!! Man no one would get laid if we all did that!!! We would all be running around booked over top of each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vern0064
Ahh!! This is a great subject. I do agree with all of the points why should i set a time up with the provider i work outside of Rochester and it takes my 40minutes to get to downtown area. I leave work make the drive to have the provider either not answer phone or is late i hate that. Our time is money as well.

I would also like to see a lawyer try and sue Wantsome for not taking the appointment. I could see the judge now so what was your appointment for? So i couuld bang the plantiff your honor?

We are paying for there time right so why shoudnt we be compensated when they run 10Mins late?.

"Ten minutes"
There have been times a session runs over the time limit... I certainly don't get out a stopwatch and start charging by the minute. lol

If that ten minutes (max) happened frequently, I'd get a different gal or negotiate a rate.

I dont mean just 10mins it's the constant ill be there in ten which in turns means 40 mins to an hour!!!
  • Quail
  • 05-31-2012, 04:11 PM
I have a GREAT idea on how to settle the question of lateness- LET'S ASK NIA PEREZ HER OPINION AND THAT SHALL BE GOSPEL.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. lol
My .02....

I have waited hours for some of the best pussy I have ever had. It was completely worth it. The only time waiting sucks for me is when the provider isn't what I expected or does a "1 and done" on me. I decided very early on in the hobby I wasn't going let bumps in the road get me upset. I'd much rather spend my time remembering how fucking good Summer or Taylor were than bitching about a two-bit provider that doesn't have her shit together.

As soon as I get my thrill (or not), I begin planning for the next time.

The seriously hot and great performing providers can leave me in the parking lot for days.
  • GP
  • 06-01-2012, 02:14 PM
  • GP
  • 06-01-2012, 07:11 PM
errrrrrr GP what did I do wrong now?