What Movie or Song helped you discover your sexuality?

How has nobody mentioned "Summer of 69"? Possibly the dirtiest song ever to get airplay.

Think it's not dirty? Listen again... nobody ever says the word nineteen.... Originally Posted by texassapper
LOL!
You reminded me when I discovered a band that I love in the early 90s.
My brother came to me one day in the house and said "You Gotta Listen To This!" Lived on the NE side of SA. My brother had a stereo in every room back in the day. And we could pickup the San Marcos college radio station playing "I Must Increase My Bust" by the Lords of Acid.

If the OP would have included concerts on that list, the first time I saw the Lords (and subsequent times) definitely would have made the list.
  • zont
  • 09-16-2020, 03:32 PM
Anything with Elke Sommer in it. And I was taking German class at the time (mid sixties). If I had not been ineligible, I would have enlisted in the Army to get a free trip to Germany. But "Says here in your file that you joined up to get posted in Germany..., sorry private, you are going to Nam" - so maybe missing out of all of Elke's hot cousins was not so bad.

And many years later.... FKK's!! Woo hoo!

BTW - props to the OP for thinking up this thread and starting it - I had seen somewhere on here that Ms Smurfy did good brain...
2 Live Crew's "we want some pussy". I was so young I didn't even know what they were even rapping about, but it made sense once I hit puberty.
Eight Half Weeks .. Love the ice cube down the belly to the love cave ..