BYYYEEE BYYYEEE ECCIE!!! ADVERTISING INFRACTION AGAIN

If its any consolation my sugar baby got a utr infection recently..
Yep...
But shes ok now!
Thats all I got...
Good day!
Yes I'm responding to my friends I'm meeting in Topeka and Des Moines.
I love how worried and concerned you are about me
Thats always a great compliment Originally Posted by JasminDelights
I’m not a monster. Of course I care about a mother and her unborn child. I worry about any pregnant provider. Part of being a mom and having a heart.
I’m sorry for you and your boyfriend. Lol No wonder you don’t do reviews.
Nailed it Lube......Malwoody comes out of nowhere every once in a while to throw a rock, then creeps back into his cave with his impressive record of 2 reviews but a zillion worthless comments, usually involving some kind of tilting for his save-a-ho windmill of the moment.
Nailed it Lube......Malwoody comes out of nowhere every once in a while to throw a rock, then creeps back into his cave with his impressive record of 2 reviews but a zillion worthless comments, usually involving some kind of tilting for his save-a-ho windmill of the moment. Originally Posted by playa76
Yes, your reviews are so impressive that not a single provider will accept those references as amps don’t check references. That’s why you guys go. No reference checks, in immediately after them seeing another guy 2 minutes ago, $40 visits. So yea we will definitely listen to you based on your shitty comments, shitty references, cheap amp visits, and your blatant disrespect for women.
This is some funny shit....
This is some funny shit.... Originally Posted by Kshunter
Yea, I always value the opinion of some hooker on a hooker review board.....some of these gals think they have the equivalent of Masters Degrees in Hookology....hilarious!!!!
That's quite enough of this folks.

Reminder time---

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site