I am now a C Cup

man , I havent logged on in 6 months. My friends said eccie changed. They weren't kidding LOL Originally Posted by cage196
YO CAGE, SO HAVE THE MEMBERS..... WHITECHOCOLATE IS NOW SUCKING COCK & EATING PUSSY... LOL
Tunacan, cream pies are definite one of my favorites
I am waiting patiently for Cage to jack a massive load of cream into my mouth after worshipping his balls and delicious dick
Despite the wonderful writing, I'm still not putting WC on my bucket list.
mtabsw, there will be a time when you will be so horny with creamy cum dripping out of your cock that you will wish you can dial XXX and I will pull up, get on my knees, open wide and you can jack your entire load into the my mouth
Enough dude. Fucking Christ on a cracker.
Ive had to re-read some of these posts just to make sure what I read!
So are you going to get verified provider status, WC? If so, I heard the fastest was to get Shep3.0 to do a review of you and the mods will have you in that status before he even finishes the ad review. And, if Shep does do a review, his minions will constantly bump it to not only keep it up on the first page, but also keep clicking on it to boost the view count to make you think your PM box and phone will blow up with requests to see you.
LOL you cant help but laughing at the comments on here. If this was on facebook I bet it would be blowing up like crazy now. White chocolate I bet if you went on that FETLIFE site you would rule the planet. You should get one of those chatterbate channels. People love this stuff on there.
So are you going to get verified provider status, WC? If so, I heard the fastest was to get Shep3.0 to do a review of you and the mods will have you in that status before he even finishes the ad review. And, if Shep does do a review, his minions will constantly bump it to not only keep it up on the first page, but also keep clicking on it to boost the view count to make you think your PM box and phone will blow up with requests to see you. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

For someone who continually complains about people "stalking" and "being obsessed" with you-- you sure do spend a lot of time obsessing over Shep.
So are you going to get verified provider status, WC? If so, I heard the fastest was to get Shep3.0 to do a review of you and the mods will have you in that status before he even finishes the ad review. And, if Shep does do a review, his minions will constantly bump it to not only keep it up on the first page, but also keep clicking on it to boost the view count to make you think your PM box and phone will blow up with requests to see you. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Why the obsession with Shep? What does he have to do with this thread?
I never met Shep but I would love to blow him and maybe more. I am still thinking of becoming a Full service TS provider very soon. Maybe Shep can throw a “Meet, Greet and get blown” get together. I and the other providers will blow every guy attending and snowball. Multiple shots allowed. No spitting, just swallowing allowed! Maybe at a local restaurant so we can wash down all that cum!
  • BLM69
  • 04-13-2021, 07:05 PM
LOL you cant help but laughing at the comments on here. If this was on facebook I bet it would be blowing up like crazy now. White chocolate I bet if you went on that FETLIFE site you would rule the planet. You should get one of those chatterbate channels. People love this stuff on there. Originally Posted by cage196
Cage loves this type of stuff, you were the resident eccie freak for many years
I think I should make this thread into a sticky(pardon the pun) so it's always on the front page.
I never met Shep but I would love to blow him and maybe more. I am still thinking of becoming a Full service TS provider very soon. Maybe Shep can throw a “Meet, Greet and get blown” get together. I and the other providers will blow every guy attending and snowball. Multiple shots allowed. No spitting, just swallowing allowed! Maybe at a local restaurant so we can wash down all that cum! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
oh man....And I used to get a lump in my throat reading "Logan's" reviews.
I have previously had the pleasure of eating Cage’s cum at a session a few years ago with Tori Capelli. I don’t recall the details of that session so maybe Cage can refresh. Since that session, I been trying to meet again with Cage to totally worship his balls and cock and have him feed me his entire massive load. Cage, I am still waiting. Let’s make the session freaky the way we both like it.